PDA

View Full Version : tsp.gov

grandma
09-20-2005, 11:25 AM
Where on the tsp.gov site is the place to update an e-mail address????

Does even the e-address have to go thru your agency??

mlk_man
09-20-2005, 12:41 PM
I don't believe TSP.gov cares about your e-mail address unless you ask for an e-mail confirmation when you make an interfund transfer. This comes upwhen you request a transfer and has to be inputted each time.

Otherwise to change an e-mail address you have to go through your place of employment and depending on your branch, you may be able to do this electronically. I use DFAS-mypay.

M_M

Rolo
09-20-2005, 06:45 PM
mlk_man wrote:
I don't believe TSP.gov cares about your e-mail address unless you ask for an e-mail confirmation when you make an interfund transfer.
Yup!

I guess its part of that TSP being so cheap thing...storing e-mail addresses and hiring an actual webmaster costs money y'know!

grandma
09-20-2005, 10:26 PM
Rolo wrote:
mlk_man wrote:
I don't believe TSP.gov cares about your e-mail address unless you ask for an e-mail confirmation when you make an interfund transfer.
Yup!

I guess its part of that TSP being so cheap thing...storing e-mail addresses and hiring an actual webmaster costs money y'know!
Actually, maybe that is pretty good. You have already logged in, so all they need is place to send the information later in the evening/moning. I wonder what would happen if you put in your spouse's e-address???:D

mlk_man
09-21-2005, 06:47 AM
grandma wrote:
Actually, maybe that is pretty good. You have already logged in, so all they need is place to send the information later in the evening/moning. I wonder what would happen if you put in your spouse's e-address???:DIt wouldgo to their e-address. I manage a couple friends accounts and sometimes I put my e-mail and sometimes theirs. Just depends on if I make money that trade or not. :P