PDA

View Full Version : Binary Options

RealMoneyIssues
03-01-2014, 04:09 AM
Been seeing a lot of ads for binary options and was wondering if anyone knew anything about them.

Thanks!
RMI

law87
03-01-2014, 04:33 AM
I seen this over at HSM a lot but I have yet to want to touch options trading, too volatile and too risky.

P.S you been seeing a lot of ads because you been researching it, the server look at the cache in your system in order to determine the ads to display on your screen. very effective way of marketing, it makes you feel like "its your destiny to get it/ buy it" works on me all the time even though I know how ads work lol.

RealMoneyIssues
03-01-2014, 04:38 AM
I seen this over at HSM a lot but I have yet to want to touch options trading, too volatile and too risky.

P.S you been seeing a lot of ads because you been researching it, the server look at the cache in your system in order to determine the ads to display on your screen. very effective way of marketing, it makes you feel like "its your destiny to get it/ buy it" works on me all the time even though I know how ads work lol.

I hadn't researched it, but it could be just the round of ads they run because I do spend a lot of time on investment websites.