PDA

View Full Version : New Moderator

tsptalk
08-08-2005, 05:48 PM
I want to thank Spaf for helping out pyriel and myself by becoming a moderator. :^

I have room for another if the right person is interested. Integrity, modesty, patience and a desire to take on a thankless job are a plus. :D

PM or email me. Thanks,

Tom

08-08-2005, 06:30 PM
tsptalk wrote:
I want to thank Spaf for helping out pyriel and myself by becoming a moderator. :^ TomThank you Spaf for taking on this thankless job but don't think http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y72/W_W/Smileys%20Animated/Finger.gifyou're going to get me to change my avatar!

BTW, Tom I recommend either mlk_man, DMA or Birchtree formoderator. http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y72/W_W/Smileys/a_01angel_1.gif

08-08-2005, 06:33 PM
I recommend WW. She gets along so well with everyone and has a lot of free time on her hands.

tsptalk
08-08-2005, 06:42 PM
WW-
I hope your stock picks are better than your moderator picks. :D

Let me say that I strongly respect and enjoy reading each of those members' market opinion, and that's no lie. But I think I will keep looking for a moderator.

Birchtree
08-08-2005, 09:06 PM
That's OK Tom, you are still invited to the party that is in planning stage for DMA.

We want to shower him with golden praise and attributes for his excellent views on the markets and economics. He is most deserving.

It is a BYOB type affair and soda is most welcome - there is going to be quite a guest list - he knows everybody - and they all would like to participate.

Dennis

08-08-2005, 09:14 PM
Birchtree wrote:
That's OK Tom, you are still invited to the party that is in planning stage for DMA.

We want to shower him with golden praise and attributes for his excellent views on the markets and economics. He is most deserving.

It is a BYOB type affair and soda is most welcome - there is going to be quite a guest list - he knows everybody - and they all would like to participate.

Dennis

I got some golden praise in mind for you too.

Love the smell of a top in the morning? First one to say I was wrong was old birchy.

Good call buddy! :^ Keep holding and hoping and drag everyone down with ya. :^

mlk_man
08-09-2005, 06:28 AM
You people are all jerks. Here I try to defend you against bashings from idiots and this is the thanks I get. Truly unbelievable. .............................

Thanks W_W for taking your "love" public. I have lots of e-mails from this back-stabber if you want to read them.

Be careful, some are not what they seem...............

E-mail me if you want on the new list, if not, good luck.

M_M

08-09-2005, 07:05 AM
She told me she was just having "fun".

When it is directed at her it is mean and hurtful when it is directed at others it is "fun".

:? :? :?

First time ever I agree with Mike and he is leaving.

Ironic is it not. :)

Take care Mike. Be safe. You may want to check our ragingbull.com or yahoo finance. You would be a giant hit over there. They would rip you apart in like 10 posts or less.

08-09-2005, 07:09 AM
mlk_man wrote:

Thanks W_W for taking your "love" public. I have lots of e-mails from this back-stabber if you want to read them.

I want to read em.

:)

SkyPilot
08-09-2005, 07:17 AM
What's absolutely hilarious, is that DMA doesn't even get it... you guys are too cruel... a "golden" moment, however...

08-09-2005, 07:24 AM
SkyPilot wrote:
What's absolutely hilarious, is that DMA doesn't even get it... you guys are to cruel...
You changing my posts was the reason I left here.

You are back? Or what?

Show-me
08-09-2005, 07:30 AM
To many generalizations folks. “You guys”, “jerks”, “cruel“. Be specific, because now I’m getting ruffled!

SkyPilot
08-09-2005, 07:32 AM
DMA wrote:
I am out of here. :)

Go get em crew. :^

Could it be... ?

Show-me
08-09-2005, 07:33 AM
PHASERS OFF STUN! LOL

08-09-2005, 07:40 AM
SkyPilot wrote:
DMA wrote:

Could it be... ?

Nah! I love you to much to leave.

:D Perfect moderator - in everyone business. With words of wisdom for everyone.

Lay it on me. Oh yeah in two weeks I probably made more then you have in your life but that does not matter - since this is an investing board. :shock:

Oprah needs a new side kick - you would be perfect.

Dr Phil issues a diet book and is pushing 300 pounds.

08-09-2005, 07:46 AM
Spah welcome to the moderator ranks BTW.

Somehow I forgot to say that.

:POh yeah - Productivity Report stunk the joint up andGreenspan will keep raising. :shock:

Repeat after me - there is no inflation. Inflation is benign. :oo

U.S. PRODUCTIVITY GROWTH SLOWS, WHILE LABOR COSTS RISE (http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story.asp?guid={80208C55-0559-475B-9A29-DB79EBE93FAC}&siteid=mktw)

:D Can I put a tank of gas on lay a way?

SkyPilot
08-09-2005, 07:56 AM
DMA wrote:
SkyPilot wrote:
DMA wrote:

Could it be... ?

Nah! I love you to much to leave.

:D Perfect moderator - in everyone business. With words of wisdom for everyone.

Lay it on me. Oh yeah in two weeks I probably made more then you have in your life but that does not matter - since this is an investing board. :shock:

Oprah needs a new side kick - you would be perfect.

Dr Phil issues a diet book and is pushing 300 pounds.

How much?

08-09-2005, 08:14 AM
I would say around 275-290. He slimmed down to go on tour to promote his diet book.

tsptalk
08-09-2005, 10:14 AM
Does someone need a timeout? :? ;)