PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Trash Talk

konakathy
01-30-2014, 05:39 PM
:D It's 3 days away from the Hawks winning SuperBowl XLVIII, so I thought I'd start off the festivities with a little friendly trash talk.

Miss Marie Collins, a first-grade teacher, explains to her class that she is an Denver Broncos fan. She asks her pupils to raise their hands if they are Broncos fans too. Not really knowing what a Broncos fan was, but wanting to be liked by their teacher, their hands fly into the air.
There is, however, one exception. Kathy has not gone along with the crowd. The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different.
'Because I'm not a Broncos fan,' she answers.
'Then," asks Miss Collins, 'what are you?'
'I'm a Seattle Seahawks fan,' boasts Kathy proudly.
The teacher asks Kathy why she is a Seahawks fan.
'Well, my Dad and Mom are Seahawks fans, so I'm a Hawks fan too,' Kathy responds.
'That's no reason,' Miss Collins retorts. 'What if your mom was a moron, and your dad was an idiot. What would you be then?'
Kathy smiles and says 'Then I'd be a Broncos fan.'

SLAM !!! LOL !!!

sniper
01-30-2014, 06:22 PM
I'm just glad the patriots* and 49ers didn't make it. rooting for seattle cause that's my dad's team

CrabClaw
01-30-2014, 06:24 PM
Broncos.... 31
Seahens.... 17

konakathy
01-30-2014, 06:33 PM
Broncos.... 31
Seahens.... 17

pfft ! I don't think so....:toung:

CrabClaw
01-30-2014, 06:44 PM
ok, 42-10 Denver ;)

Tsunami
01-30-2014, 06:56 PM
Q: What did the Broncos fan say after his team won the Super Bowl?
A: "Dammit mom, why'd you wake me up? I was having an amazing dream!"

Seahawks - 34
Ponies - 24

MrBowl
01-30-2014, 07:10 PM
I didn't think the AFC was all that good this year. The two best teams faced each other in Seattle Jan 19. The 3rd best team was Carolina...they'd beat anybody in the AFC. The NFC's 4th was New Orleans and 5th was Arizona...one of those two vs the Broncos would be a really competetive game.

So my parlay is Seattle plus 2.5 points and Over 48. Wish me luck!

Now the disclaimer: I'm a 49er fan and I'd love to see Seattle humiliated, but it won't happen. I'm also a fan of Peyton Manning's and I'd like to see him get another ring. I don't like the Bronco's, though. My hope was that the 49ers would face the Broncos and repeat the 55-10 game from 24 years ago. Other than a missed PAT that was the most perfect football performance of all time. And, I'd love watching all of the shots of Elway again as that happens.

konakathy
01-30-2014, 09:03 PM
"I'm a 49er fan and I'd love to see Seattle humiliated, but it won't happen." - Mr. Bowl

Boo Hoo Hoo ! daaaamn straight it ain't gonna happen!

NO LIKE FOR YOU!

tom1tom1
01-30-2014, 10:58 PM
After Broncos win there 3rd superbowl 41-31, the vegas money will be on them winning their 4th in Feb, 2015 at Phoenix.

konakathy
01-31-2014, 12:46 AM
After Broncos win there 3rd superbowl 41-31, the vegas money will be on them winning their 4th in Feb, 2015 at Phoenix.

Whoa there, my little pony. I wouldn't be beating those tom-toms just yet.

RazorCat
01-31-2014, 07:56 AM
Prediction:
PFM throws 5 TD passes to different receivers. Sherman will be the defender on all 5.
Denver wins by 7.
Gonna be a good one. Hot chili and cold beer (just like the weather).

konakathy
01-31-2014, 10:28 AM
Prediction:
PFM throws 5 TD passes to different receivers. Sherman will be the defender on all 5.
Denver wins by 7.
Gonna be a good one. Hot chili and cold beer (just like the weather).

CrabClaw
01-31-2014, 10:53 AM
I would LOVE to see Peyton lite that guy up

tsptalk
01-31-2014, 10:54 AM
Broncos by 11.

P.S. I always get the Super Bowl wrong.

CrabClaw
01-31-2014, 10:56 AM

Only problem with this is that Peyton has rarely "fallen" all year. wishful thinking.

FAAM
01-31-2014, 05:12 PM
Love the photos and banter, fun. Personally, I love the Hawks, I like the Broncs... who would I put my money on? The "SeaBronks"!
Ok, a bit of a cop-out, but seems like a toss-up game. How do the odds-makers pick Denver with slight margin? On the macro-view, seems Seattle would have the slight edge; though the just scraped by in nail-biter games for a number of their wins this season - Yet they do live in the tougher Conference.
Both are great cities and areas. Looking forward to a great game. GO HAWKS (win by 7)!

konakathy
01-31-2014, 09:58 PM
[QUOTE=tsptalk;440666]Broncos by 11.

P.S. I always get the Super Bowl wrong.[/QUOTE

I luuuuvvvv a loser with a losing attitude !

Keep up those vibes, Tom !

konakathy
01-31-2014, 10:04 PM
I LOVE you, Sherman. You da man !

CrabClaw
01-31-2014, 10:07 PM
ha, we shall soon see :)

burrocrat
01-31-2014, 10:19 PM
the winner of the superbowl comes down to one simple choice: bon jovi? or john denver? walk these streets or grandma's feather bed? both states recently flaunted federal law so the whole rocky mountain high thing is just a wash.

although if we get to the 'pot bowl' rationale, then i spent 3 years as a husky getting my degree at uw, but only 1 year stoned in denver. it seemed like 3 years though, so let's just call it even.

way to go nfl, that's a tough choice. if i was a betting man, and i am but have no money riding on this one, then i'd say manning picks those clowns apart hard like some brainiac maestro. but if i follow my heart then those young punks run over the old man like a raccoon in kentucky.

my son and i have a standing bet on any sporting event we watch: you have to pick before the start and he gets first dibs. the loser does dishes. we usually have a lot of dishes stacked at my place. he already decided. so i'm all about the seahawks this time. plus i've seen them play in the kingdome before they blew it up, but nobody has ever invited me to a bronco's game for free.

konakathy
01-31-2014, 10:32 PM
ha, we shall soon see :)

26975 26976

konakathy
01-31-2014, 10:39 PM
but if i follow my heart then those young punks run over the old man like a raccoon in kentucky.

26977 26978

burrocrat
01-31-2014, 10:41 PM
go 'hawks! leave it all out there like you're going to die when the whistle blows either way.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SRvCvsRp5ho

sorry denver, i'm a big fan of brainiacs, but i think you're about to overthink this one. there is no such thing as a feather bed, boo broncos.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E5eoZNdlzck

either way i'm stocked with doritos and coor's light. if you look at the bottom of a box of a coor's light, they've turned the recycling triangle into a mountain. my kid says that's just wrong, dad. i say bring me another beer.

burrocrat
01-31-2014, 11:09 PM

konakathy
01-31-2014, 11:31 PM
This song is dedicated to my buddy, Mr. Bowl....:D *sniff sniff* You must own stock in Kleenex, yeah?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzTtxVB2Crk

burrocrat
02-01-2014, 09:33 AM
sure the whole wwf/nfl contest is scripted, but you can only keep an animal caged so long. what happens if the sherman dog gets loose?

my biggest fear is that denver's offensive line breaks down at a crucial moment and we see our first live gladiator death in real-time, minus the 5 second delay. i can handle the whole concussion thing, manning wheels around with farve in a hoveround pinching the nurses happily ever after, good deal.

but that bobble head best be careful, sherman might just rip his pencil neck off. am i the only one who notices the resemblance? just bring some snacks, we're having peyton manning for lunch.

CrabClaw
02-01-2014, 10:06 AM
Sherman is a schmuck. Someone who is supposedly so smart disrespected himself, his team, and the NFL as a whole with his little rant. Broncos by 14.

burrocrat
02-01-2014, 10:30 AM
of course sherman is a schmuck, that is item #2 in every defensive secondary's contract. don't confuse deserves to win with desire to win, those are different things.

and what does any of that have to do with manning keeping his thinking globe attached to his spinal column anyways? remember, manning has to avoid trouble every time. sherman only has to cause trouble once.

forget the odds, i'll take a straight across bet with the first sucker: if seahawks win you ship me a tsptalk ballcap, if broncos win i deliver you one. anyone? anyone?

pennywizer
02-01-2014, 01:16 PM
I'm game burro, I will take the Denver Donkees son, u want my address now? Or after Peyton is put in c-spine after career ending injury doing "snow angels" in booze soaked orange n blue confetti....... Hit me up

burrocrat
02-01-2014, 02:15 PM
I'm game burro, I will take the Denver Donkees son, u want my address now? Or after Peyton is put in c-spine after career ending injury doing "snow angels" in booze soaked orange n blue confetti....... Hit me up

deal.

MrBowl
02-01-2014, 02:54 PM
This song is dedicated to my buddy, Mr. Bowl....:D *sniff sniff* You must own stock in Kleenex, yeah?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzTtxVB2Crk

I don't think I can watch this. Next year! NEXT YEAR!

But, in the meantime maybe the sea chickens can make me some money

shitepoke
02-01-2014, 03:02 PM
Damn, tough call. #1 O vs #1 D... Love the Seattle team vibe- man do they have a future. Good young QB, good RB, good D, players coach... 'til Sherm opens his mouth. My kids (two young boys) are watching. You can say Stanford communication grad all you want (he is selling himself). How about humility, be accountable for your actions (I've been in the heat of the moment and not made best decision but have yet been accountable), no I in team. I'd love to see Seattle win but I can't support this ME first crap... Again i have 2 kids watchin and thats all they hear (I live in Alaska and have no TV/I-phone or other tech). I'm not a Manning fan either (need to stop the talk with postseason W's). Hate to say it but I'd like to see Sherm humiliated, as would another million football fans... Footballer in AK... THOUGHTS ANYBODY

CrabClaw
02-01-2014, 03:05 PM

CrabClaw
02-01-2014, 03:11 PM
Hate to say it but I'd like to see Sherm humiliated, as would another million football fans... Footballer in AK... THOUGHTS ANYBODY

Stoplight
02-01-2014, 03:22 PM
Gotta go with the Old Man, and Omaha...errrr...Denver :) Should be a good game ! I hope it's not a boring blowout...

Seahawks look good...they'll get their time in the sun, just like Flacco and my Ravens did, LAST year...

Stoplight...

burrocrat
02-01-2014, 03:25 PM
Damn, tough call. #1 O vs #1 D... Love the Seattle team vibe- man do they have a future. Good young QB, good RB, good D, players coach... 'til Sherm opens his mouth. My kids (two young boys) are watching. You can say Stanford communication grad all you want (he is selling himself). How about humility, be accountable for your actions (I've been in the heat of the moment and not made best decision but have yet been accountable), no I in team. I'd love to see Seattle win but I can't support this ME first crap... Again i have 2 kids watchin and thats all they hear (I live in Alaska and have no TV/I-phone or other tech). I'm not a Manning fan either (need to stop the talk with postseason W's). Hate to say it but I'd like to see Sherm humiliated, as would another million football fans... Footballer in AK... THOUGHTS ANYBODY

as far as the kids watching... if you're worried what influence sherman's behavior has on them perhaps there are different parenting techniques you could employ.

what do you tell the kids when you're driving down to the quickmart and they see the 'ladies' on the corner? do you disparage and condemn the ladies (something you can't control)? or do you use the teaching moment to explain why it is generally not a good career move to wear fishnets and walk the street (something you can control)?

if the kids grow up thinking only good things ever happen they are in for some disappointment. if they learn how to conduct themselves in the face of bad things happening they are destined for success.

c'mon, lighten up about the sherman social faux pa. he was feelin it, nothing wrong with passion. passion will get you far in life, the trick is to learn how to express it appropriately, that's your job.

listen, the nfl (and life) are chock full of inappropriate expressions. i grew up with a dallas cowboys cheerleader poster i won at the carnival pinned on my bedroom wall and i turned out ok. didn't i?

konakathy
02-01-2014, 03:54 PM
LOL! I see the trash talk amped up some. Alright, alright, that's good, but remember its just for FUN.

But, CC honey, chill baby, chill. I'm a little concerned that you're going to have stroke if, I mean when, your little ponies lose. Take it easy dude, it is the stoner bowl after all. :-)

aloha

CrabClaw
02-01-2014, 04:36 PM
:)

totally chill here

konakathy
02-01-2014, 10:07 PM
I would LOVE to see Peyton lite that guy up

:sick: Ahhhhhhh, CC....DUDE! REALLY?!!! :laugh::laugh:

konakathy
02-01-2014, 10:54 PM
OK, I'M GOING TO STOP AFTER THIS......

Maybe just one more :toung:

konakathy
02-01-2014, 11:39 PM
This was fun. I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow...stay safe, eat ,drink and whatever ;) I'm hoping for a good game after all this anticipation...right up to the last second!

My only trepidation is Hawaii's local boy, Bruno Mars, pulling off an awesome half-time show. I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised.

ROCK ON FOOTBALL FANS !!!

law87
02-02-2014, 03:24 AM
I'm going to laugh at my friend as he shave his right leg and all of you for bad mouthing the Broncos...lol dont be a sore loser...

law87
02-02-2014, 03:26 AM

that's funny coming from a guy who has Russell Wilson as his avatar..

CrabClaw
02-02-2014, 05:21 AM

thats really, really, gross :sick:

may the best team win!

konakathy
02-02-2014, 06:45 AM
Yeah, sorry....now that I look at that pic again....that is gross . My apologies to all the Broncos fans.

May the best team win. Have fun!

burrocrat
02-02-2014, 09:35 AM
hey pennywheezer, this is what we're playing for:

if tom don't have them in stock, then one of us is going to have to walk all the way to bangladesh and convince some granny in a sweatshop to hand stitch one. i hope it isn't me.

good luck.

burrocrat
02-02-2014, 10:04 AM
wanna know what you're playing for?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9wrdI5S6doQ

OBXTrader
02-02-2014, 10:18 AM
Since I am from Colorado, attended many games and even Elway's last home game before retiring two-time Super Bowl champ, have to go with my Broncos. All you bandwagon jumpers on both sides welcome aboard. Seattle used to be part of the most ignored, least respected division in the NFL (AFC West), so good to see both teams on the stage.

But really, bashing Manning? He is great for the game and as I recall, Carroll almost sold his soul in March 2012 to get him to the Sea Hawks. I thought maybe the jock strap photo was him making a desperate offer. Don't recall all that smack talk coming out of Seattle back then.

burrocrat
02-02-2014, 05:46 PM
2-0 to start the game? a safety? are you kidding me? ha ha!

burrocrat
02-02-2014, 05:57 PM
5-0 now? cuz got leg. this might be a long night.

burrocrat
02-02-2014, 06:03 PM
is it just me or does champ bailey look a little slow? when i was a kid we would call that over the top hang it out there play kahwoompa, or else eat it biatch. but then mom would come out with the bar of soap.

burrocrat
02-02-2014, 06:18 PM
oh my. somebody tell payton that eli done stole his start.

8-0 and a pick? ha ha! i was going to ask the chinese massues for a happy ending but i'm almost already there before she even started.

konakathy
02-02-2014, 06:40 PM
​don't doubt my hawks !!!!

konakathy
02-02-2014, 07:04 PM
I'm getting rid of my iPhone.... I just asked this, this blankety blank , who was going to win the Super Bowl.

Really, Siri .... 22-0 HELLO !!! :-)))))))

burrocrat
02-02-2014, 07:04 PM
brainiac manning ain't lookin so hot, huh? but i think he might be getting pissed off now. that is not good. why did the seahawks have to go rubbing it in his face like that? 22-0? may as well just pee'd in his wheaties.

burrocrat
02-02-2014, 07:28 PM
that half time show was disturbing. except for rhcp. my kid when seeing the black and white guy line dance with their pokey things pointed at the other guy's, uh, receptacle, uhh, i didn't know what to say. my kid said it for me 'oh, dad, that's just gay!' then he asked why do the chili peppers wear those stupid socks? i had to tell him about when they would go naked on stage with only socks on their wee wee's, but it was a good place to see boobies. he didn't get it.

oh well, at least peyton is giving it away, give it away now.

burrocrat
02-02-2014, 07:34 PM
hooo! heeee!

that did not just happen, did it? hawks might as well just be playing the lions. ha ha!

oh, goody, i get a new hat!

OBGibby
02-02-2014, 07:34 PM
Wow, doesn't appear Denver can do anything good tonight. Defense so-so. Offense can't get anything going. Now special teams decides they don't want to be left out of this and they give up a run-back TD. I was expecting a close game, but this is something else.

konakathy
02-02-2014, 07:42 PM
Ah hum..... NUFF SAID !!

RealMoneyIssues
02-02-2014, 07:48 PM
Wow, its almost like Denver was paid to lose...

burrocrat
02-02-2014, 07:48 PM
if we just wait a few minutes the refs will even everything out.

i still worry about payton's head staying attached to his spinal column though. they should take him out and put tebow in. there's always next year.

RealMoneyIssues
02-02-2014, 07:51 PM
if we just wait a few minutes the refs will even everything out.

Nope, the USG isn't in charge of the refs... yet

burrocrat
02-02-2014, 07:55 PM
Nope, the USG isn't in charge of the refs... yet

i think if obama had a son he would look like john elway.

burrocrat
02-02-2014, 07:56 PM
six letters. two words.

suck it.

RealMoneyIssues
02-02-2014, 07:57 PM
Denver should just give up... this last turn over... really...

anyway, GO SEAHAWKS !!!!

RealMoneyIssues
02-02-2014, 08:03 PM
Kearse Kearse, he's our man... can't take him down!!!

RealMoneyIssues
02-02-2014, 08:03 PM
Its over...

konakathy
02-02-2014, 08:09 PM
Yawn....... WTH! I thought the Broncos were good?!

Im glad Seattle is winning, but, c'mon broncos, show some talent.

burrocrat
02-02-2014, 08:10 PM
ok stat monkeys, has there ever been a shutout in the superbowl?

what are you supposed to do when there's no meat left on your bone but the dog won't quit chewing?

RealMoneyIssues
02-02-2014, 08:11 PM
Too little, too late, Mr. Thomas...

RealMoneyIssues
02-02-2014, 08:12 PM
ok stat monkeys, has there ever been a shutout in the superbowl?

what are you supposed to do when there's no meat left on your bone but the dog won't quit chewing?

too late, Denver finally scored

offroad
02-02-2014, 08:14 PM
Broncos are high.

Stoplight
02-02-2014, 08:17 PM
Gotta go with the Old Man, and Omaha...errrr...Denver :) Should be a good game ! I hope it's not a boring blowout...

Seahawks look good...they'll get their time in the sun, just like Flacco and my Ravens did, LAST year...

Stoplight...

Ah well...another boring game...I'm going to walk the Dogs and go to bed...

Congrats, Seahawk Fans !!!

Stoplight,,,

OBGibby
02-02-2014, 08:28 PM
You know, I was all bent-outta-shape that my Redskins didn't do so well this year. But, much to my surprise I find them in the Super Bowl today, and the Seahawks are eating 'em up! Actually, I think the Broncos are playing worse than my Skins. That's saying something!

burrocrat
02-02-2014, 08:42 PM
pennywheezer is going to buy me a hat like this:

konakathy
02-02-2014, 08:51 PM
Seattle is awesome !! Underdogs no more !!

Tsunami
02-02-2014, 08:55 PM
Finally, after 35 years of waiting since the last championship for Seattle (the Supersonics) the wait is over. What a great feeling for a long suffering fan!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHJoOFD2_1S8FXnS9TrMq2mJkx3m0Lz gBlZF5b_RH0aN78Sj8o (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=mvyeKVnM9gmqEM&tbnid=Yg3Q6RvfmzUzDM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.firstamtech.com%2Findex.php%2 F2010%2F06%2Fplanning-your-own-private-fireworks-show%2F&ei=9ATvUqidDqiayAH1oYCgDA&bvm=bv.60444564,d.aWc&psig=AFQjCNHCz-K9HMMUsAXZeC81PwWrLetK7A&ust=1391482361958580)

pennywizer
02-02-2014, 08:56 PM
Alright Burro, how do I gets ur well deserved hat to you:mad::(

pennywizer
02-02-2014, 09:00 PM
Go cowboys :D:p uh..... Go BIRCHTREE;)

burrocrat
02-02-2014, 09:01 PM
does anybody else get excited when michelle tafoya says 'unit' on national tv?

RealMoneyIssues
02-02-2014, 09:02 PM
Go cowboys :D:p uh..... Go BIRCHTREE;)

That would be bullish... Chicago?

burrocrat
02-02-2014, 09:09 PM

first you have to ask tom if he has them in stock. then you have to pay by credit card. then tom will ask for my address by pm so no psychos can track me. then i will get my hat by mail from tsptalk. but it doesn't really matter because irene the postmistress recognizes the prizes from tsp already (i don't lose very many bets) and charges me a chocolate bar to pick up my packages so i pay either way.

law87
02-02-2014, 10:13 PM
You know, I was all bent-outta-shape that my Redskins didn't do so well this year. But, much to my surprise I find them in the Super Bowl today, and the Seahawks are eating 'em up! Actually, I think the Broncos are playing worse than my Skins. That's saying something!

maybe in this game, but in the play off they lost to broncos 2-3 times. Alex smith is not that good of a QB

law87
02-02-2014, 10:14 PM
Definitely isnt Manning game...he was off alot today.

CrabClaw
02-03-2014, 08:07 AM
That was an ugly, ugly, performance by the Broncos. the team didn't even show up. Congrats to Seattle on their first championship, long time coming.

WorkFE
02-03-2014, 08:23 AM
Year in and Year out the Super Bowl proves one thing. 99% of the time the team with the better defense wins.

Viva_La_Migra
02-03-2014, 09:10 AM
Broncos ate too many "Special" Colorado Brownies before the game. :D

MrBowl
02-03-2014, 06:21 PM
I didn't think the AFC was all that good this year. The two best teams faced each other in Seattle Jan 19. The 3rd best team was Carolina...they'd beat anybody in the AFC. The NFC's 4th was New Orleans and 5th was Arizona...one of those two vs the Broncos would be a really competetive game.

So my parlay is Seattle plus 2.5 points and Over 48. Wish me luck!

Now the disclaimer: I'm a 49er fan and I'd love to see Seattle humiliated, but it won't happen. I'm also a fan of Peyton Manning's and I'd like to see him get another ring. I don't like the Bronco's, though. My hope was that the 49ers would face the Broncos and repeat the 55-10 game from 24 years ago. Other than a missed PAT that was the most perfect football performance of all time. And, I'd love watching all of the shots of Elway again as that happens.

This was the 3rd biggest sports bet I've won in my life. It makes the sea chicken win tolerable. Next year they won't be so hungry. I think the 2 SB teams next year might be Indy and SF.

konakathy
02-03-2014, 07:35 PM
This was the 3rd biggest sports bet I've won in my life.

:laugh: Mr. Whiner Fan...is this you?

MrBowl
02-04-2014, 04:41 PM
ha. Just like here with investments, best to keep biases and emotion at bay when betting. Seeking gains is the goal.

Enjoy it while it lasts. The NFC West will be very tough again next year. Hopefully the 49ers come back hungry and angry - they should! That game on jan 19 was a 9er championship on a neutral field and especially in SF. I just hope AZ isn't better than both SEA and SF next season. And the Rams will cause a lot of pain, too. Just remember, nobody repeats anymore ;-)

konakathy
02-04-2014, 06:54 PM
:laugh: We'll see, Mr. B....we'll see.

I'm just going to relish in the Seahawks victory right now and wait until next season, to see what next season brings.

Having fantasies is a good thing. ;-)

burrocrat
02-04-2014, 08:54 PM
thank you pennywizer, that was a fine gentleman's bet, and you followed through like a true gentleman. at least i think you're a guy, otherwise that would be a little creepy, i don't usually get along so well with the ladies.

and thanks tom/tsptalk for the confirmation and middle-man stuff. i think the only thing preventing getting more tsptalk branded stuff out there is you need more taptalk branded stuff.

i'm going to add my new 'lombardi' ballcap to both my ballcap and my tsptalk shwag collections. i keep meaning to gather it all together and post a tsptalk family reunion mugshot with all my tsptalk branded stuff, but i'm still missing a coffee mug somewhere and i gave most of dba's sock monkeys away for xmas gifts already, one of which got torn to shreds by my dad's crazy defective dachsunds.

but there's always tomorrow.

i'm gonna wear that tsptalk ballcap at the tsptalk reunion and drink coffee (yeah, right, it's just coffee) while the three hooter's gal's i hired shoot tsptalk tshirts out one of them air cannons into the crowd. it'll be like at a major league baseball game but without all the annoying baseball game stuff.

burrocrat
02-04-2014, 09:07 PM
oh, and p.s. tom, you might want to consider ordering more tsptalk tshirts. lots more tshirts. and make at least half of them white tank tops, size small. thanks.

konakathy
02-05-2014, 12:01 AM
Damn, I love a good relish.

http://vimeo.com/85773419

konakathy
02-06-2014, 12:34 PM
This is the first time I have wished I was back in Seattle. Next year !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A-eHq3jNNE

shitepoke
02-06-2014, 01:30 PM
Killer video- thank you. Could not believe how loud 12th man was at neutral site. Kam C's legion of BOOM hit lit a little fire too...

burrocrat
02-22-2014, 11:44 AM

lombardi cap (http://www.tsptalk.com/mb/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=3316&name=lombardi-cap)

ok i got my free cap today. actually i probably got it weeks ago, but i've been getting busy since then. thanks pennywizer. and thanks for the free pens too tsptalk. the only thing better than a free hat is free tsptalk shwag with it.