PDA

View Full Version : Please Try To Keep To The Topic

tsptalk
05-13-2004, 10:08 PM
Please be cognizant of the forum and topic in which you are posting. Try to stick to the topic's subject orstart a new topic.

If anyone wants to start their own Account Forum to track their transactions, let me know and I would be glad to create one for you. :^

Thank you!
Tom

Rolo
05-23-2004, 08:50 AM
hehe, You don't want HyperDynamic TopicShift Technology®?

It seems like any forum with good conversation gets that problem eventually. Some people are okay with it (I am) but most are not and get annoyed.

I administered PTCrew for three months before I noticed the New Topic button at the top of each thread. (D'oh!) So when I feel like I am thread-jacking, I just hit that button.

[line]

I like the way you laid out your forums/categories, BTW, they seem easier to navigate and stay on topic; itfeels less cumbersome even though it doesn't appear that way at first.

tsptalk
05-23-2004, 01:15 PM
I don't mind a smooth seque. I think most of the off topics are because of what you mention, just not being familiar with how the board is laid out or how to post a new topic.

I do move posts occasionally when I seesomeone asking about theF fund, for example, and it's written in the Psychologhy of Trading forum.

No biggie. Just trying to keep some order.