PDA

View Full Version : mfm6376's tsp account talk

mfm6376
07-16-2005, 11:37 PM
:)100% C fund.

I think this fund will take off in the next 3 months. This fund has been stagnant for the year and it is moving now.

This fund is in the best positionof the five for making an upward move. I was in the I fund for the last year, moving to the S fund in March and then to the C fund earlier this month.

I watch CNBC and Fox Business Block. I read Money magazine also as well as use Yahoo Finance.

I told my two kids they are going to college so I have to pay for it.

I hope I am right, we will see.

Birchtree
07-17-2005, 12:54 AM
Great to see you on board with the C fund at 100%. There are a few more of us participants in the C fund at 100%: Big Mac, DR Faustus, Gallo1, James48843. macdtrader got off at the last station house, the wart hog tank destroyer - Beavis- clucked to safer ground, and there are others that have partial positions. The Technician is doing his best to slow down the process so everyone remains in the G fund. Robo, are you still grazing? Tecknobucks is holding dry powder for a rainey day song. While most wait - we shall ride.

tsptalk
07-17-2005, 10:35 PM
Welcome mfm, and good luck!

Tom

mfm6376
07-21-2005, 01:22 PM
I am throwing dice today on the incident in London and the news from China on their Yaun.

Went 100% I fund, don't know for how long. I still like the C fund, I anticipate the diversion to I fund will be very short term.

My theory is to buy weakness and sell strength. I have a goal that I have been meeting each month this Calendar year, so I am ahead. Only time will tell if this move was a positive one.

smine
07-21-2005, 02:58 PM
Thanks, China for zinging us with the news that helped rock the market. I guess London's bombings didn't help; despite low oil prices too:(

mfm6376
07-26-2005, 02:03 PM
:XI had to get a lesson on the London bombing/China currency news. Some lessons are hard to absorb. I didn't take a $ hit on that. Just a little crow eating.

Back to 100%C. Let 'er rip!