PDA

View Full Version : Jumping In

PennyJane1952
10-17-2013, 06:39 AM
Hi Guys,

PennyJane here. I've been monitoring the TSP forum for years and appreciate all the knowledge I've gained from watching your posts. You help me keep my TSP account growing when people all around me were sliding backwards. I'm a retired CSRS employee and fortunately don't need my TSP, IRAs and other investments for the normal day to day stuff so I'm looking forward to using them in the future for fun adventures.

This may be the last you hear from me because I'm really a lurker, but did want y'all to know I enjoy reading your posts everyday so keep them coming.

EricDeLee
10-17-2013, 07:38 AM
Nice to see you... although it may be your only post. lol

I'm new here (since May or June)... but love the site. It's opened my eyes to a lot of things. I got tired of just tossing money to the wind. I had always heard the saying, pay yourself first... but never really understood the true meaning to that until I got to really looking at it, seeing how much money was wasted... and how much paying yourself first really works.

All of that money that I am tossing off to pay bills and different things... it isn't missed at all. Everything is being paid down, and I'm still doing the things I always enjoyed in moderation (like I should have been doiong all along!). Just like McDonalds.... I'm lovin' it!

nnuut
10-17-2013, 07:43 AM
Thanks for dropping by PennyJane come back more often and join in the conversations!
Norman

tsptalk
10-17-2013, 08:51 AM
Welcome PennyJane! Thanks for popping in!