PDA

View Full Version : I miss RMI

jkenjohnson
10-01-2013, 07:48 AM
I really miss RMI and his antics. Come back RMI.

RealMoneyIssues
02-28-2014, 11:30 AM
Looks like the RMI fan club is small ;)

Bquat
02-28-2014, 11:38 AM
Looks like the RMI fan club is small ;)Yes we are few and far between.;)

jkenjohnson
02-28-2014, 11:47 AM
Looks like the RMI fan club is small ;)

Not true. A lot of people have missed you. Good to see you posting again.

RealMoneyIssues
02-28-2014, 11:53 AM
Not true. A lot of people have missed you. Good to see you posting again.

Well, right now, until I check in to the command and meet people, you guys are it... problem with being new in a foreign country (yes, that includes CA)...

Next week I might not be on here at all (http://www.runemasterstudios.com/graemlins/images/roflmao.gif)... busy, and with the time change, bed time will be 2pm EST

Birchtree
02-28-2014, 12:23 PM
You'll want to watch out for those camel toes.

RealMoneyIssues
02-28-2014, 01:08 PM

Hey, hey, hey... enough of that!

Handballer
02-28-2014, 01:18 PM

RMI is a cop? I like cops. My next door neighbor is. Nice guy.

RealMoneyIssues
02-28-2014, 01:22 PM
RMI is a cop? I like cops. My next door neighbor is. Nice guy.

http://www.runemasterstudios.com/graemlins/images/spit.gif

uh, no

Not even close

jpcavin
02-28-2014, 01:33 PM
He's KGB

RealMoneyIssues
02-28-2014, 01:40 PM
He's KGB

http://www.runemasterstudios.com/graemlins/images/smilielol.gif

jpcavin
02-28-2014, 01:44 PM
http://www.runemasterstudios.com/graemlins/images/smilielol.gif

I saw you in the new episode of the Americans. :D

RealMoneyIssues
02-28-2014, 01:50 PM
I saw you in the new episode of the Americans. :D

Would love to see that, but there isn't much American TV over here...

PessOptimist
02-28-2014, 09:41 PM
There are a lot who miss RMI. He is TDY right now to <undisclosed location>.

I think some of you are way off on your guesses about where.

Did I ever mention I went TDY to Moscow? Moscow ME that is. When myself and a coworker were discussing that while in line to get our travel advance, a 1Lt in line behind us complained to his friend "everyone gets all the good TDYs". I do not believe we ever explained to him where our Moscow was.

Standing in line to get our advances likely dates me. Now you just use your JP Morgan Chase VISA card at an ATM? Nothing like a 2-3 inch stack of $20 bills to stuff in your wallet.

Stay safe RMI wherever you are.

PO

RealMoneyIssues
02-28-2014, 11:39 PM
There are a lot who miss RMI. He is TDY right now to <undisclosed location>.

I think some of you are way off on your guesses about where.

Did I ever mention I went TDY to Moscow? Moscow ME that is. When myself and a coworker were discussing that while in line to get our travel advance, a 1Lt in line behind us complained to his friend "everyone gets all the good TDYs". I do not believe we ever explained to him where our Moscow was.

Standing in line to get our advances likely dates me. Now you just use your JP Morgan Chase VISA card at an ATM? Nothing like a 2-3 inch stack of $20 bills to stuff in your wallet.

Stay safe RMI wherever you are.

PO

Yup, hit the Citi ATM a couple days ago (GTCC is Citi now) and then realized just how little exchange rate was... pulled out 100 Bahraini Dinar and it cost $265 (not including the $6 Citi charges for the privilege of get cash)...

There is a Moscow, ID too... Watched Foot Loose there when it came out during the summer before my senior year in HS... I said all school year I went to Moscow last summer... lots of confused looks :)

Sensei
03-01-2014, 05:42 AM
Bahrain is RMI's beard. I know where he really is...

Obama Hot Spring Tourism Association (http://www.obama.or.jp/english/index.html)

burrocrat
03-01-2014, 07:48 AM
Bahrain is RMI's beard. I know where he really is...

Obama Hot Spring Tourism Association (http://www.obama.or.jp/english/index.html)

ha! good one.

alevin
03-01-2014, 09:58 AM
Speaking of strange places for unexpected people to show up. First week as a freshman on campus way mid-70s-Rocky Mtn state, me and my new roommate encountered an obviously Middle Eastern kinda guy in the Student Union. a little older than us-I had no knowledge of graduate students back then. he smilingly swore up and down to us that he was from Pittsburgh, while she and I eyeballed him doubtfully, and eyeballed each other wondering why he was lying to us.

He even had a big round scar smack dab in the middle of one side of his face-didn't occur to me til later it was probably a bullet scar. He finally fessed up that he was from Iraq, and had gotten his undergrad degree from Pittsburgh, Kansas. there really is a 4-year school there. He was studying microbiology as I recall. Hmmm. Saddam's Guard? no se.

Ran into him again my senior year when me and another college friend were invited to an older private citizens home for Easter dinner. Hadn't seen him at all in the intervening years. Recognized him by the scar. end of story. :)

Boghie
03-01-2014, 02:25 PM
He is America's UFO in the Ukraine. Unidentified Fighting Object. The only thing we will send, the only thing we need to send:cheesy:

Buster
03-07-2014, 10:20 PM
RMI...Always quick with a thanks an/or a positive REP...Thanks goes to you buddy for your service...Take care and get home soon..

PS: I think Birch meant Camel Spider....http://www.digitaljournal.com/img/2/1/0/8/2/9/i/3/9/7/o/camel_20spider_2001-2.jpg

but I liked his version better..;)

nnuut
03-08-2014, 10:55 AM
Then again some of us never leave.:laugh:

RealMoneyIssues
03-08-2014, 11:28 AM
Yeah, I was wondering why this thread kept getting posted in...

Nice to see you too FWM ;)

konakathy
03-08-2014, 08:42 PM
I'm so confused! We miss him...we miss him not. The last petal on the daisy will know. :D

PessOptimist
08-08-2014, 02:31 PM
Found this thread while killing time waiting for decisions about the evenings activities. We do miss him. Or not not miss him though he is here cyberly.

Birchtree
08-08-2014, 03:14 PM
I miss him too - you'll never encounter a more bullish member. I mean a really all the time bullish kind of guy.

jpcavin
08-08-2014, 03:37 PM
I miss him too - you'll never encounter a more bullish member. I mean a really all the time bullish kind of guy.

Reverse psychology just might be what it takes to bring him out. ;)

RealMoneyIssues
08-09-2014, 06:01 AM
I don't miss RMI, he was getting mean and nasty towards the end... Maybe he will be nice some day and come back...

Frixxxx
08-09-2014, 06:37 AM
I don't miss RMI, he was getting mean and nasty towards the end... Maybe he will be nice some day and come back...
I miss that guy, needs to come back for a lunch! Be Safe Brother!

jpcavin
08-09-2014, 10:03 AM
RMI, come backkkkk!

jpcavin
08-09-2014, 10:10 AM
RMI, come backkkkk!

nnuut
08-09-2014, 11:36 AM
He's too busy, eating with his left hand [fingers only] and not crossing his legs in public!