PDA

View Full Version : DMA Account Talk

tsptalk
05-20-2005, 12:21 AM
Discuss DMA's Account here...

biggdog1
05-20-2005, 12:33 AM
DMA, the G-Fund has been updating on Mondays as of late. I,m playing safe too! ! !

05-20-2005, 01:11 AM
Good our TSP deposit is tomorrow will get .01 on Monday on that.

Got a ruffling Monday is not going to be so grand in stock land.

FOMC minutes on Tuesday.

A lot of folks will be banking profits prior. :shock:

06-08-2005, 10:44 PM
I can not find the other thread.

:(

Currently 100% G fund.

I fund took back a half my gains today with the big "adjustment".

Wonder if they have have a black jack fund and we can play that on line.

At least I would have fun getting fleeced and the odds would be better.

Birchtree
06-08-2005, 11:24 PM
DMA,

That G fund is rather conservative for your nature - can't you buy put options on it?

tsptalk
06-09-2005, 12:12 AM
DMA wrote:

http://www.tsptalk.com/mb/forum21/1658.html

Spaf
06-09-2005, 12:41 AM
DMA wrote:

Now! I liked your avatar! So I copied it an put it on my laptop. WRONG! My wife uses it. Boy did You get me in trouble!

Some folks ain't got a sense of humor!

Rgds :D Spaf

06-09-2005, 02:06 AM
tsptalk wrote:
DMA wrote:

http://www.tsptalk.com/mb/forum21/1658.html
Thanks!

Show-me
06-10-2005, 06:57 AM
Back into the thick of things with trade balance, treasury budget, CPI, and PPI numbers coming out. What gives?

06-10-2005, 07:38 AM
Triple Witching Mondays have an average of being up 78% in June.

Just playing the averages.

Thank you for asking.

DMA:D

Show-me
06-10-2005, 07:46 AM
Thanks for sharing!

I too was thinking of jumping back in but want to be out on Tuesday. I have a fear that inflation may show it ugly head. Your info. makes it a little easier to slide back into the pool.

Good luck!

06-10-2005, 07:53 AM
Good luck to you.

Because at this point that is all we got.

:)
It will be a one day thing.

Good that G fund paid .01 yesterday.

I am taking that as a sign.

06-23-2005, 08:49 PM
Will probably bail from my 100% F position tomorrow. Got a sneaky the bond traders will use Monday or Tuesday to position themselves for the FOMC rate hike. :) Wish I knew the day probably after retail sales (tuesday) but since we have concrete shoes - called TSP, will move prior and not get trapped. That is my thought process.

Money is pouring into treasuries from Asia while their stock markets are getting blooded. :shock:

pyriel
06-24-2005, 07:19 AM
DMA, This is to inform you that I might have to stop tracking you. Your posts are too confusing and too cluttered with remarks which should have been written here in your account talk. Please keep your "account" page clean by only posting your moves.

Additionally, if you are going to make changes to your prior move before the deadline, please hit the "QUOTE" button so that trackers can see that you are changing a particular move you made prior to the deadline.

Thanks... P

06-24-2005, 07:39 AM
This is my account talk.

I changed when you posted your rules.

06-24-2005, 07:40 AM
In the future PM me about this stuff.

You posted your new rules a couple days ago and blast me for stuff that is prior to that.

I do not appreciate you blasting me on the general board - unless you are going to blast everyone for stuff that was posted prior to your new policy.

06-24-2005, 07:56 AM
You should of PMed me instead of blasting me on the general board.

New rules took effect June 22. I complied with them.

pyriel
06-24-2005, 08:09 AM
DMA, You are right and I was wrong. I looked at your previous posts and you started complying when I posted that rule. I apologize for my insensitivity. Just wanted to ensure that I accurately track posters since the last tally really bothered me with so many mistakes.However, reaching that goal should not be on the expense of individuals who is trying to comply with the rules.

grandma
06-24-2005, 11:24 AM
pyriel wrote:
....posts are too confusing and too cluttered with remarks
Additionally, if you are going to make changes to your prior move before the deadline, please hit the "QUOTE" button so that trackers can see that you are changing a particular move you made prior to the deadline.
Thanks... P
Pyriel, considering that every two-three days you are obliged to remind one or another of us about keeping the account track clean, I would not consider this as blasting. For one thing, it is a reminder to the rest of us to respond only on the talk page. Using the quote button is a great idea - that really does clarify the events of that particular morning! Thanx for the reminders -

Birchtree
06-24-2005, 11:36 AM
Granma,

No one was blasted on the general board - it's just that sometimes even a hard core, thick skinned Republican like DMA will have a moment of softness and delicate feelings. We should all understand - or perhaps no one even noticed the rebuke. As a left leaning, obstructionist Democrat I can certainly have empathy for his particular situation. Please don't take my social security.

grandma
06-24-2005, 12:27 PM
Birchtree wrote:
Granma,
...hard core, thick skinned Republican... - left leaning, obstructionist Democrat... Please don't take my social security.
? ? :dah:

pyriel
06-24-2005, 10:48 PM
grandma wrote:
Birchtree wrote:
Granma,
...hard core, thick skinned Republican... - left leaning, obstructionist Democrat... Please don't take my social security.
? ? :dah:LOL, I felt the same... ? ?

Spaf
06-24-2005, 11:17 PM
pyriel wrote:
grandma wrote:
Birchtree wrote:
Granma,
? ? :dah:LOL, I felt the same... ? ?
Whats the difference pyriel? When they back U in a corner!

grandma
06-25-2005, 02:34 AM
Spaf wrote:
Whats the difference pyriel? When they back U in a corner!
Spaf -your cats aren't coming through -

Spaf
06-25-2005, 02:55 PM
Will try the cats again. Don't know what the problem is????

grandma
06-25-2005, 03:00 PM
must be me, then - cuz only a red x-