PDA

View Full Version : The next 3 months

The_Technician
05-18-2005, 10:51 AM
I posted this on Market watch today....

The market activity today has made me go back and take a look at the past...:?..this morning I really searched the past data and I find it uncanny similar in dates and market movement around this time in 2000 ..;)......if we can get thru this week without setting a new low.....which I'm still speculating in 1120's or lower, then I would be willing to bet that we will have a summer similiar to 2000.....up till the first week in Aug......again another cautious period.....but this one is even more cautious than at the moment......as a matter of fact I would say right now its a dead end........:shock:

This week has been a true test of the market strength.....if we don't get the down stroke here soon .....Ithink we will be going sideways through Augso certain market parties can sell out and go short......in the mean time we could just have some fun and play.....

You never know .... and I'll feel better next week....whether we are down or up...at least I will feel more assured how stable things will be.....:^

:dude:

eukrate
06-08-2005, 09:48 AM
3 month outlook: looking at risk (defined earlier), I fund is getting unstable, while F is improving. Risks: I .82
f: .16
Those of you who are comfortable parking money for 3 months might do what I've done: F: 70% I 0% S:30%
good luck to us all...

tsptalk
06-08-2005, 10:21 AM
Hi Eukrate. I haven't played the F fund in so long I forgot to even consider it. I guess with rates stabilizing, it may be better than the G fund. Thanks!

longship
06-13-2005, 04:59 AM
Hi,

Excuse my ignorance...I'm new to this site. When Eukrate gave the percentages for the funds, does that mean for monthly allocations, or interfund transfers or both?

Thanks!

eukrate
06-13-2005, 11:28 AM
Transfers. (To be left in place for 3 months, in this case.)

06-13-2005, 01:26 PM
The Technician wrote:
I posted this on Market watch today....

The market activity today has made me go back and take a look at the past...:?..this morning I really searched the past data and I find it uncanny similar in dates and market movement around this time in 2000 ..;)......if we can get thru this week without setting a new low.....which I'm still speculating in 1120's or lower, then I would be willing to bet that we will have a summer similiar to 2000.....up till the first week in Aug......again another cautious period.....but this one is even more cautious than at the moment......as a matter of fact I would say right now its a dead end........:shock:

This week has been a true test of the market strength.....if we don't get the down stroke here soon .....Ithink we will be going sideways through Augso certain market parties can sell out and go short......in the mean time we could just have some fun and play.....

You never know .... and I'll feel better next week....whether we are down or up...at least I will feel more assured how stable things will be.....:^

:dude:

DOW 9700-9750 within three to fourmonths.

longship
06-14-2005, 05:57 AM
eukrate wrote:

Transfers. (To be left in place for 3 months, in this case.)
So what do you set your monthly allocations to? Do those change as well?

Thanks!

tsptalk
06-14-2005, 07:22 AM
Welcome longship!

http://www.tsptalk.com/faq.html#5 (http://www.tsptalk.com/faq.html#5)

Tom