PDA

View Full Version : new and confused...

mchamb99
08-24-2012, 05:33 PM
I'm new to this... just purchased the intrepid timers premium package and don't know how to use it. I know there's a buy and sell signal 2-3 times a month...other than that, I'm clueless on how to use and or navigate the tsp talk. It's a little overwhelming for me right now with all of the links, etc. I'm only using it for my military tsp account at this point... if it goes well... i'll use it for my civilian tsp account. If you haven't noticed... I have absolute minimal knowledge in the market/stocks/funds, etc..

How do I get the buy/sell signals sent to me? or do I have to log on/in to see the buy/sell signal...
any feedback is greatly appreciated,

Thanks in advance,
Mike

Intrepid_Timer
08-24-2012, 05:48 PM
I'm new to this... just purchased the intrepid timers premium package and don't know how to use it. I know there's a buy and sell signal 2-3 times a month...other than that, I'm clueless on how to use and or navigate the tsp talk. It's a little overwhelming for me right now with all of the links, etc. I'm only using it for my military tsp account at this point... if it goes well... i'll use it for my civilian tsp account. If you haven't noticed... I have absolute minimal knowledge in the market/stocks/funds, etc..

How do I get the buy/sell signals sent to me? or do I have to log on/in to see the buy/sell signal...
any feedback is greatly appreciated,

Thanks in advance,
Mike

Welcome aboard! You should send Tom (tsptalk) a private message (PM) with your sign-up info and he will give you access to my premium threads. I'll send you a PM with more info and copy him. In the mean time, here is a link to frequently asked questions:

TSP Talk FAQ - Premium Services (http://www.tsptalk.com/faq2.html)

Mike (that's me too) :)

mchamb99
08-24-2012, 05:56 PM
Ok... Great, Thanks Mike