PDA

View Full Version : No, No, not that way!

Gritz
03-24-2005, 02:30 PM
Just realized my "What were you thinking!" error! Obviously I wasn't; meant to take the C fundincrease for today and bank it to G, but should have had the effective date for Monday cob, not today :X. There will always be other days, but sure could have used a positive increase after the pounding in I, where I got schooled on staying true to your exit points (kudos to those who moved out with profit and special hats offto Rolo and othersfor sticking it out) .

If there was an award for such mind boggling absence of comprehension (Stupidity), I think these thingsalone qualify me for such.....the "Anyway But That Way" Award for March! :P

Hey Tom, instead of charging for the site, how about I pay you to manage my account?!

Oh well, I'll tend to my hoops brackets.........arghhh, they're worse off than my account transactions!

tsptalk
03-24-2005, 02:39 PM
Gritz wrote:
Hey Tom, instead of charging for the site, how about I pay you to manage my account?!
Sure just send me your SSN and PIN. :u

But seriously, I actually thought about doing something like that but I don't know if it's legal for me to manage money. I did have my series 7 (or was it 6?) license at one time but I let it expire. I'm not sure how comfortable I would be having access toa bunch of accounts (except for when I needed money for Vegas :D). Also, if I lost money for someone, I think I would need to hire a body guard. :shock:

Gritz
03-24-2005, 02:59 PM
Funny thing about the SSN, PINs, passwords, they all begin to blur.... may be best to keep reading yours and others updates and focus a little better on what I'm doing; no excuse for the I fund, but this morning's move I'd like to blame on the chaos at work, but ultimately still my Oops! But what say Ye for the award, come with cash and prizes?

As to managed accounts, did you read the latest from tsp of the L fund, it'll be close to a managed account, but hey, it is the fed gov either running it or hiring it out (low bid wins right?), I think I'll keep out the L.

Also Tom, and I may be stating the obvious, but since I had not heard back from you, I finally did get my 40 something brain around your worksheet and understanding why youuse the return of the prior day of a interfund transfer after you effect a change. Now if I could just learn to implement it better. L8r

Gritz
03-24-2005, 03:27 PM
Well, just disqualified myself for the Award, wasn't watching the time or the market. Last I heard/saw, things were looking good for the s&p, but now it's flat to down, thus my move though in error didn't hurt after all :dude:, but I still have a week to get back into position for the March award...........here's to clean living!:^