PDA

View Full Version : Interfund Transfer 3/21 for 3/22/05

tsptalk
03-21-2005, 10:31 AM
I am going to put another 30% into the C fund this morning before the deadline. Thatwill make my new allocation 40% G, 60% C effective Tuesday 3/22.

With the market down pretty big this morning, I am starting to smell the fear. Who know what will happen before the end of the day so I'm making the move now.

The market is still vulnerable so I will keep that 40% in the G fund for safe keeping.

hotwings
03-21-2005, 10:55 AM
I agree with your assessment. I monitor Bollinger bands and RSI and they both say BUY! Moved 35% from G to C earlier today.

Today:

G - 50 C- 0 I -30 S - 20

Tomorrow......

G - 15 C- 35 I - 30 S - 20

See attached..

grandma
03-21-2005, 10:59 AM
tsptalk wrote:
I am going to put another 30% into the C fund this morning before the deadline. Thatwill make my new allocation 40% G, 60% C effective Tuesday 3/22.

don't forget to change your allocation numbers on Home page

tsptalk
03-21-2005, 11:04 AM
grandma wrote:
don't forget to change your allocation numbers on Home page
I am home today so I will do that. Normally I am justlucky if I have time to can get the message board updated and the email alerts out as I have to find a PC off site so I don't get in trouble again.

But thanks for the reminder! :)
Tom

grandma
03-21-2005, 11:20 AM
tsptalk wrote:
I have to find a PC off site so I don't get in trouble again.
Tom
This next question will show my knowledge of the world of computers - what about one of those hand-held things? Would it work if you stepped out into the `smoking area' for a quick smoke, like so many of my colleagues do? Or a personal laptop?

Is thisgetting too focused/detailed/extreme/costlyhere?:oo:x

We all appreciate what you do, and do not want you to jepordize your employment status in anyway :shock:. !!!

tsptalk
03-21-2005, 11:50 AM
I've been looking into getting a laptop w/ wireless internet connection to my cell phone. Sounds good but I may have to raise the fees here again. ;)

Wheels
03-21-2005, 03:21 PM
I wish you had posted today's comments on Friday. I might have held off for another day or two. But as it is I jumped 100% into the C fund effective today (I've been hiding in G for about 3 weeks or so). If we don't find support very quick (like tomorrow morning), I'll probably take my lumps and bail and wait for calmer waters.

Dave

tsptalk
03-21-2005, 03:57 PM
Wheels wrote:
I wish you had posted today's comments on Friday.
I was thinking I wasrepreating myself as I've been saying the same thing for days now.

From Friday's comments:
"Next week is the week following an options expiration week and it can typically be below average, with those Monday's being particularly weak lately. After what has happened this week however, I don't know if we should just throw the historical data out the window and just prepare to get a little more invested if we see another big sell off. I will likely move the remaining 70% I have in the G fund into stock funds either all at once, or in two moves of 35% sometime between now and the end of next week. It depends how things play out. Things still have a chance to get uglier."

Today wasn't as bad as it was looking earlier. That's the good news. The bad news is we are still in a down trend and again, it could get uglier. But I like the risk/reward setting up. Time-wise we are close.

SkyPilot
03-21-2005, 03:59 PM
I decided to jump into the I fund for tomorrow, as the combo of oil and dollar may finally let it rebound.

tennisguy
03-21-2005, 10:06 PM
SkyPilot wrote:
I decided to jump into the I fund for tomorrow, as the combo of oil and dollar may finally let it rebound.
Welcome to the board

Good Luck

Tennisguy

Spaf
03-21-2005, 11:49 PM
Wheels wrote:
(I've been hiding in G for about 3 weeks or so). If we don't find support very quick (like tomorrow morning), I'll probably take my lumps and bail and wait for calmer waters.

Dave

We may well be on the underside of the 1st support level (1184 S&P). Without a crystal ball, the Tea Leaves show a stubby bears tail. Folks are very nervious over the rising cost of energy, it's in the "Outch" range. Have returned to the G-fundto be warm and fuzzy while the horsemen ravage the valley.

Be careful, thin ice, caution! ;) Spaf

puertorico
03-22-2005, 10:39 AM
TODAY I'LL BE PACKING TO G for tomorrow that
MAY BE A SELL OFF DAY & A BOUNCE THURDAYS :D

today tuesdays 50-g 50-c
tomorrow wednesday a sell ofF 100-g

coming out from g ,THURSDAYS - to stock
60-C 30-S 10-I and stay the trip

tHAt's my game plans for now :^

tgrmike
03-24-2005, 07:55 AM
I'm 50% I fund, 30% S fund and 20% C fund. Staying the course for at least another day!