PDA

View Full Version : Cruises

nasa1974
06-26-2012, 06:28 PM
I know we have a video and image section but I wanted to share some photos with you.

This is Mt. McKinley taken when my wife and I took our first cruise. It actually was a cruisetour. We started in Fairbanks and took the Alaska Railroad to Denali National Park, Mt McKinley and then to Whitter where we picked up the ship, the Diamond Princess.

nasa1974
06-26-2012, 06:38 PM
OK, so the picture was larger than I thought so I will share only one more picture. Our second cruise was on the Norwegian Spirit of America that sailed around 4 of the Hawaiian Islands. We celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary during this trip and actually renewed our vows on the Island of Kauai on our actual anniversary date.

This is a picture that just reminds me of a what it is like to be on a tropical island

tsptalk
06-26-2012, 09:02 PM
I know we have a video and image section but I wanted to share some photos with you.
This is the perfect place for vacation pictures! :)

nasa1974
06-27-2012, 09:14 AM
This is the perfect place for vacation pictures! :)

Thanks Tom. I will not turn this into Cruise Critic II. :D I do have some pictures I will share later from when we did an excursion in Puerto Rico at Bacardi's.