PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Suppose To Do?

03-05-2005, 12:52 AM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/ap/20050305/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq

A speeding car comes toward a check point. Suicide bombers are everywhere. What do you do? Look for diplomatic plates?

As far as his calling this an "absurd war", last I saw, the Middle East is becoming more democratic, which will be good in the long run. Anyone notice Lebannon staged a peaceful protest, which included every religious group, to get Syria out of their country. Would this have happened a couple years ago?

Yes we are losing good men and women, but I hope their families take solice in the fact that things ARE changing and it's directly related to our efforts in Iraq.

tsptalk
03-05-2005, 12:59 AM
tsptorture wrote:
A speeding car comes toward a check point. Suicide bombers are everywhere. What do you do? Look for diplomatic plates?

It's a shame but I agree, in the short time they had to react, they had no other choice.

03-05-2005, 01:18 AM
Anyone with a desire to keep living would of reacted the same way.

We need to replace our Soldiers with robots for the first level of security. Robot gives it a good check (they can even see the pulse rate of the people in the car - high pulse rate = they are probably up to mischief). Second level we can have our heros. Screw them if the check point takes hours to get through.

03-05-2005, 01:21 AM
But the defense stocks have great bottom lines selling this to them...that is all that counts...to some folks on this board...:(

UNITED NATIONS - Some 90 sites in Iraq that the United Nations had monitored for unconventional arms materials have been razed or looted since the U.S. intervention, according to a new U.N. inspection report.

$5B taxpayer dollars to build NUCLEAR REACTIONS in China...the pattern continues...but at a larger scale....WMD.

Rolo
03-05-2005, 02:01 PM
tsptorture wrote:
Yes we are losing good men and women, but I hope their families take solice in the fact that things ARE changing and it's directly related to our efforts in Iraq.

Choo got it, mang!

D-Dub:

TOR! TOR! NU CLEAR REACT TOR

...and it is pronounced "Nu-klee-er", not "Nucular" :D

03-05-2005, 02:59 PM
Rolo wrote:
Choo got it, mang!

D-Dub:

TOR! TOR! NU CLEAR REACT TOR

...and it is pronounced "Nu-klee-er", not "Nucular" :D

Iplay with words a lot, reactions - actions. You actually got it - good on ya. What will be the Nuclear Reactions to the actions of building the 4 HUGE power plants for we, the borg???

When you read the news think about the action then the possible reactions - if you can figure out the reaction to the action - you can make a lot of dough.

Rolo
03-05-2005, 06:37 PM
Hmmm....could itbe, "Keep your friends close andyour enemies closer."?