PDA

View Full Version : TSP Contributions

Dogdaddy
02-28-2005, 04:08 PM
TSP contributions HAVE ALWAYS shown up at the close on the friday before payday.....should have shown up 2/25/05 for the 3/01/05 payday, but for some reason didn't this time ? Anyone else ever have the same problem or have an explanation for what may have happened..........It's got me baffled ??

Thanks/Nick

Show-me
02-28-2005, 04:15 PM
Mine hits on Thursday.

Dogdaddy
03-03-2005, 01:22 PM
Dogdaddy wrote:
TSP contributions HAVE ALWAYS shown up at the close on the friday before payday.....should have shown up 2/25/05 for the 3/01/05 payday, but for some reason didn't this time ?

New contribution finally showed up COB 3/2/05 . According to Personnel and the TSP Support Team, they are not required to credit new allocations until the Friday AFTER payday......that really sucks ! The general level of TSP service and system response appears to be degrading rather noticeably...Took me 30 minutes on a broadband line to make an IFT this morning.......I hope you will all join me in putting any complaints in writing with a copy to your Congressman and your Agency Secretary........ Maybe that will encourage those idiot Contractors to get a bit more serious about improving the quality of service on our retirement accounts.

Sorry...just had to blow off some steam :@