PDA

View Full Version : lost the red/green colors for neg/pos change on share price/return on the home page

amoeba
03-28-2012, 05:38 PM
The negative and positive changes for share price and return on the home page, that used to be red and green, are now all black font. This started a couple days ago. Can you check/fix?

Thx

tsptalk
03-28-2012, 06:21 PM
The negative and positive changes for share price and return on the home page, that used to be red and green, are now all black font. This started a couple days ago. Can you check/fix?

Soon. It changed because I recently automated the share prices from copying and pasting from a spreadsheet, to systemically grabbing the info straight from the AutoTracker database. Changing the colors based on +/- will be monotonous time consuming coding that I will do when I get bored one day. Hopefully sooner rather than later, but not a priority right now.

Atarrin
03-29-2012, 07:46 AM
When you get a chance, can you check on the L 2020 - L 2050 results too? They've been identical past few days even though the performance of the funds has obviously not.

tsptalk
04-27-2012, 02:04 PM

Thx
Finally got this done.

When you get a chance, can you check on the L 2020 - L 2050 results too? They've been identical past few days even though the performance of the funds has obviously not.
Sorry, I didn't even see this post, but someone (may have been you) sent me an email today alerting me. It has also been fixed.

Thanks for reporting the problems!

Pill
04-27-2012, 05:24 PM
Thanks Tom, I missed the colors too, however it only took a spit second to actual look at it vs. glancing at it. You continue to do a superb job on this site. God bless you!