PDA

View Full Version : Buy Low versus Buy High

sito3
02-06-2005, 06:43 AM
This is the first time I post anything on this site. I want to thank you all for your inputs. I would appreciate if anyone of you could help me on this. Lets say for example the index for the I fund is 15.13 a share, and I put 35% of my account towards that. Shoud I sell when it goes below 15.13 or when it goes higher? Please help!

02-06-2005, 11:13 AM
sito3 wrote:
This is the first time I post anything on this site. I want to thank you all for your inputs. I would appreciate if anyone of you could help me on this. Lets say for example the index for the I fund is 15.13 a share, and I put 35% of my account towards that. Shoud I sell when it goes below 15.13 or when it goes higher? Please help!

I think this is a job for Morpheus. ;)

Generally, you sell when you think the price will go lower and you buy when you think the price will go higher. Your question is one thatsages have discussed ad nauseum.

sito3
02-07-2005, 02:20 AM
Thanks Saraho,

I didn't care if I got beat up with the question, but I feel better now.Seeing your picture, I can tell you are a smart and beautiful woman. Happy New Year!

02-07-2005, 09:11 PM
sito3 wrote:
Thanks Saraho,

Seeing your picture, I can tell you are a smart and beautiful woman.

How do we know that Sarah is really a woman?It could be a guy posing as a beautiful woman just to get our attention. He probably scanned the picture from a shampoo ad in Cosmo. I'll heard of that kind of thing happening.

grandma
02-07-2005, 10:43 PM
greg wrote:

How do we know that Sarah is really a woman?It could be a guy posing as a beautiful woman just to get our attention. He probably scanned the picture from a shampoo ad in Cosmo. I'll heard of that kind of thing happening.

.....so...?? ...you are saying that you arenot what your avator shows..?? Mercy Me !!! :s What ARE we coming to....???

btw - we have been thru this before .... :oo

grandma :P

02-07-2005, 11:08 PM
grandma wrote:
.....so...?? ...you are saying that you arenot what your avator shows..?? Mercy Me !!! :s What ARE we coming to....??? grandma :Phttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_6.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZN)

02-08-2005, 05:17 AM
greg wrote:

Haha. If that were from a shampoo ad, I'd be fired for split ends. Anyway, thanks for your comments, Homer.

Mike
02-08-2005, 06:26 AM
Did I take mine from an ad too? :l

I just opened the door wide... someone please walk through it and take advantage. :D

02-08-2005, 06:41 AM
Mike wrote:
Did I take mine from an ad too? :l

I just opened the door wide... someone please walk through it and take advantage. :D

Definitely. I remember it from a Dewar's print ad. *grin*

Mike
02-08-2005, 06:47 AM
Please explain - I'm not at all familiar with Dewar's.

02-08-2005, 11:34 AM
Mike wrote:
Please explain - I'm not at all familiar with Dewar's.

smine
02-09-2005, 08:13 PM
I was sue that was what Mike had in his cup in the photo! A fine Scotch indeed.

02-09-2005, 08:28 PM
C'mon Mike, is that lemonade? Don't know what Dewar's is? Thought you were the man about town..........:P

02-09-2005, 08:31 PM
saraho wrote:

Haha. If that were from a shampoo ad, I'd be fired for split ends.

Sarah, I feel your pain! Split ends alsoended my career in modeling.

Greg