PDA

View Full Version : INTERFUND TRANFERS

TheMailman
02-04-2005, 06:37 PM
any advice on moving the funds after we had a decent day today for long term ? or continue moving them?

40c

30s

30I

tsptalk
02-04-2005, 11:47 PM
Mailman -
I'm not convinced of either thebull or bear scenario right now. While pessimism has been rising, the bulls have been quick to buy which means we many not have seen the last of thedownside action. But the monetary conditions and valuations are still quite strong so I believe the market should withstand sell offs. Downside risk is maybe 5% on the S&P.

A breakout to new highs (December's highs) or a break below January's lows would get my attention. Until then I expect more of a trendless trading range and will continue to jump in and out.

Spaf
02-05-2005, 12:06 AM
Mailman...Right now we don't have a handle on the primary direction of the market. It could develop bullish or bearish. It either breaks the higher high to retain bullish or makes a lower high to develop bearish. See THE DOW THEORY! We just don't have a confirmation!

What I am doing is to retain some funds in the G fund and some in stocks. The allocation really depends on your personal time frame and risk tolerance. That is your decision! However, there is a lot of information on this site to help You as an informed participant.

Regards, and be careful! :) Spaf

GGal
03-10-2005, 09:07 PM
:P Stupid question # 999999:

I read a comment somewhere on this board about a $10 fee for interfund transfer.....never heard of this before! Is it true?

Thanks

Jan

tsptalk
03-10-2005, 09:43 PM
GeorgiaGal wrote:
I read a comment somewhere on this board about a $10 fee for interfund transfer.....never heard of this before! Is it true?
No.

TEUFEL HUNDEN
03-11-2005, 08:28 AM
Mailman:

Does this ring a bell?