PDA

View Full Version : OnTarget is on board for 2012

OnTarget
01-07-2012, 09:12 AM
Hello everyone!

I recently broke out of the buy and hold mentality (thanks to a friend at work who told me about his experience with TSP Talk). I am glad to be joining you all in taking an active interest in managing my retirement funds in TSP. I appreciate all the time and effort many of the members put into interpretting the charts and trying to make sense of the markets. Keep up the good work. I believe that with some effort (and a little luck) we can collectively out perform the masses in 2012.

Regards,

OnTarget :cool:

Murphys_Law
01-07-2012, 09:21 AM
Hello everyone!

I recently broke out of the buy and hold mentality (thanks to a friend at work who told me about his experience with TSP Talk). I am glad to be joining you all in taking an active interest in managing my retirement funds in TSP. I appreciate all the time and effort many of the members put into interpretting the charts and trying to make sense of the markets. Keep up the good work. I believe that with some effort (and a little luck) we can collectively out perform the masses in 2012.

Regards,

Welcome aboard. There is much to be learned. Good luck!

nnuut
01-07-2012, 10:48 AM
Welcome to the Message Board OnTarget.
Best of luck.:D
Norman

tsptalk
01-07-2012, 11:39 AM
Hello everyone!

Regards,

You are right on target, OnTarget. :)

People who are successful do a little extra work, research, planning, etc., than the average person. That doesn't mean we will always do better than a buy and holder in a given year, but we know enough to learn from every success and mishap we encounter. We actually learn more during the bad times. It beats hiding our heads in the sand.

Thanks for joining us, and that your friend at work for me for spreading the word. Good luck!

RealMoneyIssues
01-07-2012, 11:42 AM
Great plan for 2012!!!

Welcome and Good Luck !!

Bquat
01-07-2012, 12:15 PM
Welcome too, On Target.

Wow I like that name! Wish I had thought of it.:(

Oh, well, I could use "A Target" and be about 30 names higher on the tracker.:D

This is a good site and you will find a wealth of info and people trying to help others.:)

nasa1974
01-07-2012, 02:05 PM
OnTarget, Welcome aboard.