Thread: New system glitch!!!

1. Default New system glitch!!!

Currently I am dealing with the tsp operations that they are not getting back to me about transfers not being made by them to correct there error. Aug 1 I moved my money into the C and S 50/50. On Aug 18 I went to move out of the C and S and into the G fund and noticed that they never moved my money. I have kept the emails that they text you at the end of the day showing the move but it never happened. Now after talking to them nothing has changed in the last 3 weeks. Anyone have a good way of clearing this up?

Default Re: New system glitch!!!

Good to know. To be honest, I haven't even been checking. I get the email confirmation and assume the transfer has been done. I better start checking the next day. Thanks.
    Tom
    Market Commentary | My Blog | TSP Talk Plus | |

I am not a Registered Investment Advisor and this is not investment advice. Please do your own due diligence.

5. Default Re: New system glitch!!!

I know. It shocked me!

Wasn't there supposed to be a congressional investigation into this fiasco or was that just a publicity stunt for the midterm election. If you can find out if anyone is actually looking into this I would certainly report it.
    Allocations as of COB Dec 28 : 100% S. | Retirement Date:Dec 2025
    Past Returns:
    2020 31.85%,2019 27.97%,2018 -3.36%,2017 13.10%, 2016 -1.79%, 5Yr Avg 12.61%

I am trying to get my History for the transactions prior to 31 May 22 - I moved everything into C Fund prior to the closure, got the confirmation (albiet, previous emails did not have a transaction number in them, they do now) I have a huge discrfepency (huge to me anyway) of over $35,000 between 20 May and 1 June, big drop........I have called, explained to no less than four TSP agents, and all don;t have a cluew what happened........but all say - Sorry, no previous history was brought forward for the perios 21 May-15 June. WHY IS THIS?? they had the data, why can;t it be brought forward?? Nuther Ting: Why can't they give us a comprehensive daily tally of our accounts?? The one I saw takes a CPA to figure it out, I don't give a rats behind what the agcy's donation is, or the auto-enroll donations are = I only want what each fund cost, how many shares I have, and the bottom line like the old site..............Me Thinks the lowest bidder got this contract and are now millionaires with our money......................but no way to prove without History Data at hand???? Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Viettim View Post
    I don't give a rats behind what the agcy's donation is, or the auto-enroll donations are = I only want what each fund cost, how many shares I have, and the bottom line like the old site..............Me Thinks the lowest bidder got this contract and are now millionaires with our money......................but no way to prove without History Data at hand???? Peace
    I totally. agree! A lot of work went into the prior system when they converted to shares years ago. Hard to find any discrepancies without the historical data or number of shares.

Another irritant is unnecessary snail mail and emails. I don't need a piece of paper each month to show my monthly withdrawal...how is this an improvement?

Got this when I tried to pull up last quarter's statement (Oct 2022)
    Your Secure Mailbox isn't available due to technical difficulties. Visit again at a later time.

Also, I can't find the bi-weekly full transaction deposit breakdown. I'm just seeing what I'm putting in under transaction history. I liked the old system that showed each bi-weekly transaction breakdown between the agency match and my deposit. Feeling kinda dumb here, just wanted to see if the agency did a match for the award I got (yes, I should know this, but I wanted to just see it). I'm kinda lame fumbling around the new site and I want something easy to look at...

Oops, never mind, just had to scroll down under the account activity list.. Sorry..

Quote Originally Posted by jonfresno View Post
    Also, I can't find the bi-weekly full transaction deposit breakdown. I'm just seeing what I'm putting in under transaction history. I liked the old system that showed each bi-weekly transaction breakdown between the agency match and my deposit. Feeling kinda dumb here, just wanted to see if the agency did a match for the award I got (yes, I should know this, but I wanted to just see it). I'm kinda lame fumbling around the new site and I want something easy to look at...

Oops, never mind, just had to scroll down under the account activity list.. Sorry..
    Yeah, now if you want to see the whole amount put in you will have to scroll down the list and sum up three amounts for each fund you contribute to. The contibutions are broken down by: 1) Your contribution, 2) the 1% Agency auto-contribution, and 3) the Agency Match.

If you are logging the purchases into something like Quicken then copy the previous pay-periods 'buy' and change the price. In Quicken this will give you the option to change the share count in the 'buy'. That way you don't have to do the addition mumbo jumbo. Math hard.
    Lookin' up at the 'G Fund'!!!

BTW, why the hell would anyone want a three way breakout of our TSP paycheck contributions. Is there any value in that?
    Lookin' up at the 'G Fund'!!!

21. Default Re: New system glitch!!!

Confirmation numbers mean nothing to them either. I spent over an hour on the phone today. There seems to be no one above a supervisor and they have no authority to do anything.
    Last edited by dfcsmith; 02-02-2023 at 08:36 PM. Reason: spelling

Been following this thread for a few days now. I hab