Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW WEBSITE IS NOW ACTIVE- SIGN UP NOW.

Default Re: NEW WEBSITE IS NOW ACTIVE- SIGN UP NOW.

Confirmed there is an issue with IFT. Received the same response as someone else. At this point everyone has their moves available so I assume transfers are not part of what is working. I cancelled mine just in case it decides to make it tonight. Who knows.

Thanks James.
    May the force be with us.

OK, let's see!!!

Opps!! Sorry folks we were back checking the system when someone accidently hit the "Go Live" button. Sorry for the confusion and inconvenience.
    Your software team.
    May the force be with us.

7. Default Re: NEW WEBSITE IS NOW ACTIVE- SIGN UP NOW.

FAIL: Tried 2x, loaded NC drivers license. My 15 year phone # did not work. The upload of ND drivers license just hung up. Cannot log in. No email response and cannot change password. Use to log in at least one time a week of not more. I am a computer engineer and will abide by the logo...nothing can mess things up like a computer....

The web site is a complete failure. It would not verify my cell phone, the same number I use for access to the old system for years. Uploaded my driver license which was rejected for being too blurry. Uploaded new photos which were accepted. Created new username and password. Tried logging in and was rejected with statement my new account was not created. Tried Chat help and was rejected for high volume (no surprise there with over 2 million users locked out).

11. Default Re: NEW WEBSITE IS NOW ACTIVE- SIGN UP NOW.

just wait until people go without pricing information for weeks. When you go to enter pay information and cant determine the value of a share of the fund. Wow, this is gonna be a hoot

13. Default Re: NEW WEBSITE IS NOW ACTIVE- SIGN UP NOW.

I tried to make an ITF, just to see if I could get to the right page (on mobile phone), and the link spun out. It would not open the interfund transfer web page.
    The site is really dumbed down from the previous version, which may not have been user friendly to those logging on once a year, but was very easy for anyone with an occasional transaction. Not a fan of the new site. And yes, all history lost. Not ok.

Thanks for your input everybody!

Nothing like a few million people testing your program changes on the fly. They will be busy tonight. As a programmer for the IRS during my Fed days, I've been there, done that.
    Tom
    Market Commentary | My Blog | TSP Talk Plus | |

I am not a Registered Investment Advisor and this is not investment advice. Please do your own due diligence.

17. Default Re: NEW WEBSITE IS NOW ACTIVE- SIGN UP NOW.

Cannot even establish an account (2 tries) - takes my information (refuses to accept my phone number of 10 yrs) using DL as uploaded documentation, then goes to blank page. Help line Account access says account not established? Now wondering where my info went. As a former web programmer, this is embarrassing....

Niiiice, I had forgotten all about that. Thanks. I'll have to wait until I get my phone after work to verify my account.

21. Default Re: NEW WEBSITE IS NOW ACTIVE- SIGN UP NOW.

Unable to sign up either with a cell or landline number, what a crock of $hit!

Stinking desert valley of bad air quality, AZ

I'm gonna wait a while. Someone stated, maybe on their own thread, that they used their previous username and logged in successfully. My usual "permanent periodic withdrawal" usually takes place around the 5th depending on the day of the week. Usually takes 3-5 days for it to show up in my checking account. So I wait and see. Why try to log in even if you have to create a new account to let a not ready for prime time software set a cookie that does who knows what. Yes I am disturbed about the way this is rolling out.
    I have been a part of many .gov software rollouts over the years. I tend to agree with NASA1974 that someone may have released this to the users prematurely. I have also seen vendors use the user as Beta testing.

PO

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast