Page 19 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic's Account Talk

Default Re: Epic's Account Talk

8 minutes till Open. Futures looking good. Will it hold ? ? ? ? ​We seem to be trending sideways, possibly gathering energy for another Up leg . ? . ? . ?

Capture11.PNG
    Capture22.PNG

We have 41/2 hours to the closing bell. Anything can happen. But I like the green numbers so far.
    May the force be with us.

5 minutes till the Open........
    Capture11.PNG
    Capture22.PNG

Once again, it's 11:59 and things look a bit too sketchy to jump in the way I want to.
    Capture33.PNG

I may not be able to get myself set-up for April the way I wanted to.
    That may not be a "bad" thing because in all of my reading and research over the past week, I've noticed a number of the "smart" people have been indicating that they expect a correction from this rally that has been taking place, and that April may be the month for that correction. I know April is traditionally (normally) a good month for stocks, but nothing has been "normal" in the market for a while now.

10 minutes ..... Lets see what happens today.

Capture11.PNG
    Capture22.PNG

This should be fun to watch >>>>>>> https://www.reuters.com/technology/m...er-2022-04-04/

Kinda flat ....... Who knows

Capture11.PNG

As I jump around the interweb looking into what all the talking heads are chatting about concerning the Market, I've seen a couple spinning the Rumor-Mill about an unexpected additional rate hike from the Fed.
    I'll assume this is pure speculation, but Jpow did say that he would utilize such an increase if the first .25 increase wasn't enough to slow inflation, and we all know how that's working out...... It still seems to be a runaway train.
    Again.... it's just rumor and hearsay. It'll be interesting to see what they (the Fed) have to say "Officially" on it, if anything. I'll be in "Wait & See" mode.

Here's news that came out earlier today that started the slide. They are talking about unwinding the balance sheet aggressively maybe starting in May. Also Fed minutes from last month get released tomorrow. I it contains news with detail on aggressive reductions, that might cause a further slide. That is why I thought about exiting today, but then didn't. Don't you just love how they speak after a meeting but tone down their discussion, and then minutes come out and it's a shock festival? Will see tomorrow. I also wonder of some of those details are already leaking out and that is why market us dropping so much.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/fed-b...184436482.html
    Don't take my comments as trading advice /IFT: 4-1-24=100G/https://www.theepochtimes.com/ & http://www.ewg.org/PermaCharts@p430#5159/strategy#4918p.410

Get ready for another "fun" day.
    ​I was surprised at the dump because most charting folks that I check in with were expecting S&P to get to around the 4700 level before the big crash. But with all the rumors and certain people using certain "buzz" words, it just freaked everyone out into a panic. I'm sure things will level out as they always do. (Eventually )
    Good Luck Everyone ! ! ! ! !

Capturehh.PNG
    Captureii.PNG
    R1A.png

Still feels pretty sketchy overall.
    Vix is down quite a bit though.....

Capture11.PNG
    Capture22.PNG

Page 19 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast