Page 1080 of 1185 FirstFirst ... 805809801030107010781079108010811082109011301180 ... LastLast
Results 12,949 to 12,960 of 14218

Thread: Bquat's Account Talk

Default Re: Bquat's Account Talk

Even though today is a down day, the gap isn't acting like a gap so I subdued it. Smaller swings seem like things are stabilizing our people aren't reacting to the news as much (news burnout?). Well things aren't looking so dire to me so I cleaned things up a little. This might not be a right side for a "W" but I'm not as bearish either. So still no move for me and looking at light blue line for light support:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Don't bias your charts. Show support and resistance. My comments and charts are not trading recommendations.

Light blue line held as support like I thought. Chart:
    Don't bias your charts. Show support and resistance. My comments and charts are not trading recommendations.

Gas here in El Paso is $4.19 a gallon. Across the bridge in Mexico it's $3.00 a gallon. What's up with that.

Heavy snow this morning here too. I thought it was March already.

So, an early chart because I'm not going anywhere. A pop uo to the Dead Cat Bounce line and it still holds strongly as resistance. This is a rejection of the bullish save yesterday. What you think widen the Midterm channel or start a price range to build support for a move up:

Being a Friday I'm staying 100 G fund.

Quote Originally Posted by Bquat View Post
    So, an early chart because I'm not going anywhere. A pop uo to the Dead Cat Bounce line and it still holds strongly as resistance. This is a rejection of the bullish save yesterday. What you think widen the Midterm channel or start a price range to build support for a move up:
    Maybe go with both:

Gas here in El Paso is $4.19 a gallon. Across the bridge in Mexico it's $3.00 a gallon. What's up with that.
    I do believe Mexico has a lot of oil production so maybe that explains it plus I don't believe they have issues with trying to be Green... Kinda like Russia and China and much of the Oil producing countries! Obviously smarter than us...

I don't mind investing in technology to go Green, I just have issues with cutting off oil and natural gas production (to meet our current needs) BEFORE we are actually ready to go Green in a cost effective way in which all persons of lower income levels can afford it without hurting them to where they can't meet their food, travel and medication needs. That is just stupid and extremely uncaring or highly unthoughtful.
    Don't take my comments as trading advice /IFT: 4-1-24=100G/https://www.theepochtimes.com/ & http://www.ewg.org/PermaCharts@p430#5159/strategy#4918p.410

"Originally Posted by Bquat View Post
    Gas here in El Paso is $4.19 a gallon. Across the bridge in Mexico it's $3.00 a gallon. What's up with that."

The average hourly wage in Mexico is currently around $3.50 per hour. ( Note $3.50 a hour is the Average... So some make less) That is why Toyota moved their Tacoma plant there, as did many other car makers. Cheap Labor!

In terms of an hourly wage, the average income of a Mexican worker in the manufacturing industry is around USD 3.50/hour.

https://biz30.timedoctor.com/average-salary-in-mexico/

So they are really paying more of their weekly income on fuel then folks in El Paso. So that is what is up.... The fuel is a much lower grade overall then US fuel. ( additives etc.... that help protect your engine and the environment) There are a group of people in the US that could careless about that so I only care about things that I can control. That is why I don't really care what happens on many of these issues. It's best not to worry about things out of your control for a number of health reasons. It's amazing to me when I watch right wing, or left wing news channels. I don't watch it very long because it's clear they are both spinning he truth. Flat out lies on some channels.

I also only have one vote to give to express my opinion or give support of my opinion, and I NEVER miss an election. With all that said, I could careless about the Green New Deal, or the price of gas, but States that produce lots of oil sure due. All of these things are out of my control.

However, back to gas..... I do drive a Toyota Hybrid vehicle that gets around 43 miles to a gal.

Bottom Line: Wages in Mexico are very low, so the price of gas is kept down if possible by the government. How much tax is placed on every gallon of gas in the US? Mexico keeps them down.

Around 80 cents a gallon in California for State and Federal taxes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuel_t..._United_States

Back to something I can control..... My trades.....
    Last edited by robo; 03-11-2022 at 01:21 PM.
    “There is only one side to the stock market; and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side” Jesse L. Livermore

Taxes, for one thing.

Weatherweenie's Account Talk
    Teddy Roosevelt: Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official. Retired on November 30, 2023 with 30+ years of service.

I have no idea what the Midterm is now. Maybe a continuation patter developing. I don't know. But I am glad to be in G fund during my confusion:

This can be a continuation pattern forming between my purple line and my orange line. If this is the case it's 60/40 to continue down. But who really knows now days:

Page 1080 of 1185 FirstFirst ... 805809801030107010781079108010811082109011301180 ... LastLast