Thread: Last Look Report Free Week

Blog Entries

Default Last Look Report Free Week

Hello Tsp talkers, we are starting a new service and this week is free!

We're doing a daily email pertaining to auto tracker moves, news, other forum threads, and anything we find useful to you before the IFT deadline. This week (6/7 - 6/11) is free for everyone. Following the free week subscribers will have access to a premium page where we expand on the day.

Learn more and sign up for the free week here: Last Look Report (tsptalk.com)
    Last Look Report |TSP Talk Weekly Wrap Up
    Chart Patterns | An ETF Trading Primer

Disclaimer: This is not advice or a recommendation.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Last Look Report Free Week

We just sent the email for the free trial. Please let us know if you signed up but did not receive the report.

Ugh! It looks like the sign up form wasn't working this morning on https://www.tsptalk.com/lastlook.php

It should be good to go now. Sorry about that. This is why we do free trials - to get the kinks out.
    Tom
    Market Commentary | My Blog | TSP Talk Plus | |

I am not a Registered Investment Advisor and this is not investment advice. Please do your own due diligence.

Stinking desert valley of bad air quality, AZ

I received my first last look report this morning-at 1020MST or 1330EDT. Your time stamp was 0831MST or 1131EDT. The problem may be my ISP. Looking at the internet headers though constant contact may not have sent it to the ISP until 1029MST. I am no expert at reading these things so I may be wrong. Just FYI. See how it goes tomorrow.

PO

Thanks for the feedback.

June 8th 2021 at 9:30 am MDT
    I can see it was sent at 9:30 MDT, or 11:30 ET.

I noticed that I got mine at a gmail address at 9:46 MT or about 15 minutes later, which isn't good. But I normally get them almost asap when sent to my tsptalk.com address, so it may depend on your email service provider. It could be a problem for us, but that also happens to be about the same time as we send typical IFT alerts from the other services and we haven't had too many issues with that.

We do have a different email service we use that we can try if this becomes a problem.
    Tom

I am not a Registered Investment Advisor and this is not investment advice. Please do your own due diligence.

Thanks for the reply. Like I said, see what happens tomorrow. I do have a gmail address that I seldom use and an old hotmail address. For all I know I may still have an AOL email address. (Are they still around) I'll keep you updated. I saved the header info if needed.

PO

I got mine today at 11:49, despite it being sent at 11:31. We may have to try the other email service.
    Tom

I got it at 1102MST today. 1402EDT. Want me to try signing up with the gmail address and see what happens?

PO

Thanks again for the feedback!

We got a test set up with that other email service and it seems to be good, but we haven't tried it yet with an email sent to a large number of people yet. Probably tomorrow, as a test.

Also, you should be able to view the last look reports in the premium area by about 11:40 ET if you don't have an email by then.

It's free now but you will need to set a username / pw for the premium area if you don't have one already.

Go here to view ... https://www.tsptalk.com/lastlook/
    Tom

Blog Entries

Tomorrow is the last day of the free week!

One issue we found this week was certain email providers would delay the receiving of the email. For instance we sent the email at 11:30 ET yet I didn't get the email in my own gmail until 12:15ET. I'm not sure how common this a problem this has been for everyone else but obviously with us trying to get the information out before IFT deadline this is a big problem. Solutions may be to send the email earlier but we would be sacrificing any IFTs made in that time. We will also be posting the report in a premium service area about 10 minutes after it is sent so someone can always go see the report there.

Please reach out if you have thoughts or concerns. Feel free to reply to this thread or pm me.

Thank You!