Page 1031 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 31531931981102110291030103110321033104110811131 ... LastLast
Results 12,361 to 12,372 of 14175

Thread: Bquat's Account Talk

Default Re: Bquat's Account Talk

Quote Originally Posted by Whipsaw View Post
    Looks like the S-train blew through your resistance line and is already at, or past, your exit... =:-o
    I think my line was good:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Don't bias your charts. Show support and resistance. My comments and charts are not trading recommendations.

Quote Originally Posted by Bquat View Post
    I think my line was good:
    Still good:
    Don't bias your charts. Show support and resistance. My comments and charts are not trading recommendations.

Little redraw of Midterm channel, Bad news is that we broke below the 50 Day. Testing left shoulder level as support. P1 is where the right shoulder should complete. P2 is 100 Day test and P3 is projected H&S loss. The slow drop of the right shoulder shows P1 and P2 both have good chances of holding unless selling picks up:

Little redraw of Midterm channel, Bad news is that we broke below the 50 Day. Testing left shoulder level as support. P1 is where the right shoulder should complete. P2 is 100 Day test and P3 is projected H&S loss. The slow drop of the right shoulder shows P1 and P2 both have good chances of holding unless selling picks up:
    Selling is starting to pick up. Watching to see if P1 holds to keep within symmetrical triangle (LH / HL) pattern going otherwise P2 or P3 still possible:
    Last edited by Bquat; 03-23-2021 at 04:09 PM.

Sorry it took me a while to clean the chart up so you can see it better.

No move for me today. I have an appointment to go to. The S fund didn't even make it to the Dead Cat Bounce line. At least my last entry line is acting as support, so far. Chart:

The selling is accelerating. We need to turn up tomorrow to keep the symmetrical triangle to be in force. P1 was missed and P2 is -10% from peak. There is a slight chance of filling an old gap below P3 (dotted shadow line):

It looks like we have filled a few gaps. Hopefully a bounce tomorrow?
    May the force be with us.

The selling is accelerating. We need to turn up tomorrow to keep the symmetrical triangle to be in force. P1 was missed and P2 is -10% from peak. There is a slight chance of filling an old gap below P3 (dotted shadow line):
    The bad and the ugly. We can forget my symmetrical triangle which is a continuation pattern (uptrend). We are over sold but can embed to the downside today. My 18 Day has crossed my 50 Day. We are close enough to the -10 percent correction but the buying after today's drop was rejected:

As always these are only my opinions and guesses but feel free to comment even if you disagree because your idea my be right.

Possible Descending Triangle or triple bottom:

Redrawing for the Longterm I came up with this. I think the correction is done and we are above the Dead Cat Bounce area. On the Freestockcharts.com (which I can't show) I have us unembedded and above the Midterm channel. Yes we are below my 18 and 50 Days but because of yesterdays dip buying and unembedding I am bullish. Going 100 S today. Just my guessing:
    Last edited by Bquat; 03-26-2021 at 10:13 AM.

Page 1031 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 31531931981102110291030103110321033104110811131 ... LastLast