Page 1025 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 25525925975101510231024102510261027103510751125 ... LastLast
Results 12,289 to 12,300 of 14174

Thread: Bquat's Account Talk

Default Re: Bquat's Account Talk

Right? It was like the clock struck noon and everybody hit the sell button...

Still embedded no damage done today. F flag forming or are we rolling over? Watching where the dips find support on tip test line :
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Don't bias your charts. Show support and resistance. My comments and charts are not trading recommendations.

Quote Originally Posted by Bquat View Post
    Still embedded no damage done today. F flag forming or are we rolling over? Watching where the dips find support on tip test line :
    Going with F Flag. Shorter tip this morning:
    Don't bias your charts. Show support and resistance. My comments and charts are not trading recommendations.

Going with F Flag. Shorter tip this morning:
    Oscarism: "F Flag is bullish until it isn't". So I will be staying in and not doubling down while this F Flag continues with a 60/40 chance of breaking to the down side in a normal market. JMHO

Oscarism: "F Flag is bullish until it isn't". So I will be staying in and not doubling down while this F Flag continues with a 60/40 chance of breaking to the down side in a normal market. JMHO
    Redrew F Flag. Staying embedded to the upside:

Now that the F Flag has broken down, I am trying a Midterm channel riding on the top of the Longterm. Yes we are unembedded but I think we are at a support area on the Stochactics RSI that was good for a couple of weeks last time. Also being only 50% in S Fund this 2% drop isn't that bad for me. I think we are testing double support and possible gap fill / 13 ema and 60/40 chance of bouncing right here. Just my guess:

Thanks Bquat for the charts. I was about to pull the trigger and move to safety and may end up kicking myself for not doing it but something is telling me to stay the course. Maybe it's because I normally jump early and get burned or the fact that there will be more stimulus talk over the next couple weeks if they are wanting to get something in place before the unemployment runs out. That's a lot of liquidity hitting in addition to what the Fed is doing. Seeing yours and Coolhands charts and knowing the NAAIM is bulled up I'm deploying sticky pants for now as I think we are just cooling off from the over bought conditions. Fingers cross hoping I'm right.

Decision time. Dropped below current Midterm channel. Confirming being unembedded and currently below the stochastic RSI range that was staying above 60 for a couple of weeks last time. Good things is that gap is filled and we're testing support on both my charts (can't show FSC.com chart). Being only 50% in I am holding watching for buying the dip gets us back above the 13 EMA and wish we could get back into the Midterm channel. I need the big reversal from here:

60/40 chance of going down but I am sticking 50S/50G thinking we may be on support:

Decision time. Dropped below current Midterm channel. Confirming being unembedded and currently below the stochastic RSI range that was staying above 60 for a couple of weeks last time. Good things is that gap is filled and we're testing support on both my charts (can't show FSC.com chart). Being only 50% in I am holding watching for buying the dip gets us back above the 13 EMA and wish we could get back into the Midterm channel. I need the big reversal from here:
    Everything was going as I wished until the last half hour. Missed it by that much. Maxwell Smart

We did fill the gap and closed above the 13 EMA and got the big reversal this morning:

Glad we stayed above the Dead Cat Bounce line but at a little resistance. 50/50 with a tad bullish flavor:

Page 1025 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 25525925975101510231024102510261027103510751125 ... LastLast