Page 999 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 49989994998999799899910001001100910491099 ... LastLast
Results 11,977 to 11,988 of 14175

Thread: Bquat's Account Talk

Default Re: Bquat's Account Talk

Bquat, Is this a trick statement to see if we are awake??? Hummm... I'm confused but then again, nothing new! Lol... Best wishes to you!!!
    Don't take my comments as trading advice /IFT: 2-13-24=100G/https://www.theepochtimes.com/ & http://www.ewg.org/PermaCharts@p430#5159/strategy#4918p.410

Quote Originally Posted by Bquat View Post
    Nice little pop and stall this morning. Market is trying to go above the resistance line but fades back down. Maybe a low volume afternoon it can drift up but I feel 60/40 it won't. Direction is so much easier to talk about post market than trying to help figure it out prior to the deadline. I don't have an IFT until Monday but for those that do I don't expect any bigger moves until Friday. I zoomed in again so you can watch the red resistance line:
    There you go. The market is trying to show everything I said is wrong. Maybe I was right about post market analysis is easier.
    Don't bias your charts. Show support and resistance. My comments and charts are not trading recommendations.

Hey Bquat! You're on 999 pages! Who gets to move you onto page 1000?!!
    50% S, 50% C 06 Mar, was 100% G; 80% S 20% C COB 08 Jan '24; 100% G COB 14 Nov; was 100% C COB 31 Oct (Boo!); was 100% G COB 12 Oct; was 50% C, 50% S COB 22 Jun; Life is good!

Quote Originally Posted by Whipsaw View Post
    I show page 1198.
    Don't bias your charts. Show support and resistance. My comments and charts are not trading recommendations.

There you go. The market is trying to show everything I said is wrong. Maybe I was right about post market analysis is easier.
    As they say, "Hindsight is 20/20...
    "the biggest mistake that traders make is to let these short-term trades turn into longer-term investments when they don’t work." RevShark

I show page 999...so maybe this post will hit your page 1,000!!! I guess we will see......

depositphotos_80609318-stock-illustration-crazy-rabbit-running-for-carrot.jpg

...here I go chasing the carrot!

I show page 1198.
    .... waaaaa I didn't make it.
    oh well I tried!
    Last edited by DreamboatAnnie; 07-29-2020 at 06:01 PM.
    Don't take my comments as trading advice /IFT: 2-13-24=100G/https://www.theepochtimes.com/ & http://www.ewg.org/PermaCharts@p430#5159/strategy#4918p.410

I had mentioned before that there was a price range between my exit and N 1. So todays interest rate news of no change brought us back to the top of it. It may be a breakout but this was mostly do to good news so we'll see. So two news events over the last three days brought us from a little bear flag to a sideways consolidation which is bullish. What was I thinking? I can't fight the news. Yes Whipsaw, we may have to buy in at a higher price than my exit. What? "Whipsaw Wednesday" you say. I have also have to admit what I labeled top was the first gap down (I looked back). In my mind in was a good exit but we will see about that also:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Only reason I stumbled on this post is because I love to read Bquat's charts / enjoy his analysis.

Ray, you pretty much nailed it. Sat in G fund since July 5 2019 waiting for opportunity.. Been looking to swap into the long game for a while now. Active duty Navy, moving OCONUS, and needed to go long because I won't be able to follow the market while deployed 7 months out of the year for the next 3 years.

Didn't "call" the bottom, but with all the panic selling going on & dow fluctuating around 20k for a few days, seemed like an appropriate place (+ an indicator from a premium service). The market had already lost 33% (Dow almost hit 30k); the S-Fund was down 35% from Jan 1. I figured so what if I lost another 10-20% from the point I bought in. If you remember, hedge funds, mutual funds, and just about everyone else were being forced to sell bc their clients were moving to cash. The markets were in panic mode.. So much selling pressure (and extreme volatility swings) created a point for me to buy in & go long the next 3-5 years. Things simply worked out quicker than expected .. Either way, it's a nice little boost to the nest egg.

Quote Originally Posted by sparky714 View Post
    Only reason I stumbled on this post is because I love to read Bquat's charts / enjoy his analysis.

Ray, you pretty much nailed it. Sat in G fund since July 5 2019 waiting for opportunity.. Been looking to swap into the long game for a while now. Active duty Navy, moving OCONUS, and needed to go long because I won't be able to follow the market while deployed 7 months out of the year for the next 3 years.

Didn't "call" the bottom, but with all the panic selling going on & dow fluctuating around 20k for a few days, seemed like an appropriate place (+ an indicator from a premium service). The market had already lost 33% (Dow almost hit 30k); the S-Fund was down 35% from Jan 1. I figured so what if I lost another 10-20% from the point I bought in. If you remember, hedge funds, mutual funds, and just about everyone else were being forced to sell bc their clients were moving to cash. The markets were in panic mode.. So much selling pressure (and extreme volatility swings) created a point for me to buy in & go long the next 3-5 years. Things simply worked out quicker than expected .. Either way, it's a nice little boost to the nest egg.
    Well, then it seems to me a little more than dumb luck! Congratulations on your trade. You are a shining beacon for the rest of us. Thanks for your service to our country as well. You will reap many rewards from having served that I wasn't fully aware of when I was deploying aboard the USS Saratoga in the late 80's. I gained pride in my country and consider myself a Patriot. My service later helped me secure a career as a park ranger under the Dept. of Defense. And, I gained experience on the flight deck that cannot be matched by any other job, secured with life-long friendships with fellow sailors that I still interact with daily.
    Scott Harrison
    Senatobia, MS

I had mentioned before that there was a price range between my exit and N 1. So todays interest rate news of no change brought us back to the top of it. It may be a breakout but this was mostly do to good news so we'll see. So two news events over the last three days brought us from a little bear flag to a sideways consolidation which is bullish. What was I thinking? I can't fight the news. Yes Whipsaw, we may have to buy in at a higher price than my exit. What? "Whipsaw Wednesday" you say. I have also have to admit what I labeled top was the first gap down (I looked back). In my mind in was a good exit but we will see about that also:
    Did somebody say Whipsaw?! Its all good, your charts are a daily point of order for my edification. I'm trying a new approach ala DBA following the moving averages. The only thing I don't like is the bite one must take before the move indicator hits. CH is bullish. Futures are down right now, some crazy news in the mix too. Will be interesting going forward if nothing else.
    50% S, 50% C 06 Mar, was 100% G; 80% S 20% C COB 08 Jan '24; 100% G COB 14 Nov; was 100% C COB 31 Oct (Boo!); was 100% G COB 12 Oct; was 50% C, 50% S COB 22 Jun; Life is good!

Did somebody say Whipsaw?! Its all good, your charts are a daily point of order for my edification. I'm trying a new approach ala DBA following the moving averages. The only thing I don't like is the bite one must take before the move indicator hits. CH is bullish. Futures are down right now, some crazy news in the mix too. Will be interesting going forward if nothing else.
    Thanks for the comments. I like that you are working more closely with DBA.She is pretty stable and forth coming with her thoughts.

Page 999 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 49989994998999799899910001001100910491099 ... LastLast