Page 135 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145 ... LastLast
Results 1,609 to 1,620 of 2213

Thread: ravensfan's Account Talk

Default Re: ravensfan's Account Talk

Quote Originally Posted by PessOptimist View Post
    I hope you enjoyed Niagara Falls. In the interest of grandkids and humor, did you notice any collateral damage in the area? My son, DIL and four grands visited there last week.

More yukyuk of no particular interest, last time I visited the Canadian side of Niagara Falls we had a pickup full of stuff we had collected from various relatives and places. I never gave it a thought when we went in to Canada. When we returned the immigration official asked if we had anything to declare. We said no and he let us pass after a hard look at all the stuff. This was in the 90's so times were different I suppose.

PO
    No collateral damage to note, but I will say I was very impressed by the border patrol when entering into Canada. Not sure if things were this way back in the 90's, but it is very difficult to take children into Canada if you are not their parents. Thank goodness we were well prepared with all the documentation now required (passports, letters from parents, medical concerns). The internet helped out a lot in putting together everything needed. As for the return trip, How long were you there? Do you have anything to declare? Okay have a nice day...
    "the biggest mistake that traders make is to let these short-term trades turn into longer-term investments when they don’t work." RevShark

Wishing everyone at TSPTalk a Happy Independence Day!!! We may not be perfect, but we are still the worlds best hope for freedom. Enjoy the barbarques, fireworks, friends and family and above all be safe.
    "the biggest mistake that traders make is to let these short-term trades turn into longer-term investments when they don’t work." RevShark

Thanks for the link. Have a Happy Independance Day!

Been thinking about this for about a year now and finally decided to take the plunge. Say hello to my little friend!

thumbnail.jpg

Going to have the Predator steps installed by the dealer next week, which should really look awesome!

I'm extremely JEALOUS!! My old Nissan truck died last year, would love to have one of those or whatever!
    superchief.jpg

Those things Never loose very much value! I wanted a Tacoma but could never find one in decent shape that wasn't too expensive for me. I ended up buying my 08 Tundra used in 2012...and was offered $1,000 less than I bought it for by the dealership two months ago. I don't drive it much (only 51,000 miles) but other than a coolant line seal going out it has been problem free!

Quote Originally Posted by Mcqlives View Post
    Those things Never loose very much value! I wanted a Tacoma but could never find one in decent shape that wasn't too expensive for me. I ended up buying my 08 Tundra used in 2012...and was offered $1,000 less than I bought it for by the dealership two months ago. I don't drive it much (only 51,000 miles) but other than a coolant line seal going out it has been problem free!
    I have a 2004 Toyota 4Runner, 70,000 miles, never had any problems only tires and front brakes, made me a fan!

Well I can thank my wife for leading me in the right direction as I had been considering a used truck. But I just couldn't justify a vehicle with 90,000 miles on the odometer and a $28,000 price tag. Once I decided I would go with a Toyota I began looking at the different trim levels and was leaning toward the entry level SR or the SR5. But my wife being the bells and whistles gal she has always been convinced me to be patient, save my money and eventually I would be able to step up to the TRD Sport. I am still learning about all the bells and whistles packed into this truck, but man I am glad I heeded her advise. As the saying goes, behind every successful man is a surprised woman.

90K is low miles nowadays...
    50% S, 50% C 06 Mar, was 100% G; 80% S 20% C COB 08 Jan '24; 100% G COB 14 Nov; was 100% C COB 31 Oct (Boo!); was 100% G COB 12 Oct; was 50% C, 50% S COB 22 Jun; Life is good!

Quote Originally Posted by Whipsaw View Post
    90K is low miles nowadays...
    Sad isn't it! Oh well, put on a happy face...

Traded in my wife's 2003 Chevy Malibu last year and it had less than 46,000 miles on it.
    May the force be with us.

We're over 230,000 on our '01 Explorer.
    50% S, 50% C 06 Mar, was 100% G; 80% S 20% C COB 08 Jan '24; 100% G COB 14 Nov; was 100% C COB 31 Oct (Boo!); was 100% G COB 12 Oct; was 50% C, 50% S COB 22 Jun; Life is good!

Page 135 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145 ... LastLast