Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Home Page Issues

Default Re: Home Page Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus View Post
    Hmmm. The "Like this post" link isn't working for me this morning. The browser is Chrome version 68 on MS Windows 10. I'll give IE 11 a try.

OK, it doesn't work with Internet Explorer 11 either.
    Works with FireFox Win 8.1

Definitely differences with each browser. How fun.

I'm on Microsoft Edge right now (don't have IE anymore). I'm not having login issues but the reply box is slightly different.

The like button worked on Chrome and now also on Edge so I'm not sure what's up with that. Let us know cactus, if that Like button status ever changes.

Most of the issues this morning had to do with the mobile app but I didn't realize that at first. Finally got that fixed -- I think.
    Tom
    Market Commentary | My Blog | TSP Talk Plus | |

I am not a Registered Investment Advisor and this is not investment advice. Please do your own due diligence.

OK, It didn't work with edge on MS Win 10 but it works at home with both Chromium 68 and Firefox 61 on Linux Mint 18.3. At this point I'm thinking the firewall at work is interfering with the script at that link. It's kind of funny because I have had problems at home before but never at work. I guess it's bucking for equal time.
    Allocations as of COB Dec 28 : 100% S. | Retirement Date:Dec 2025
    Past Returns:
    2020 31.85%,2019 27.97%,2018 -3.36%,2017 13.10%, 2016 -1.79%, 5Yr Avg 12.61%

Blog Entries

FWIW:

Was suddenly unable to reach any page on the site. Happened suddenly, while I was just previously using the site a split second prior.
    Checked iidrn.com
    Said site was reachable, so I switched IP addresses via VPN.
    Site worked again with the different IP address.
    [COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=comic sans ms][I]"In the land of idiots, the moron is King."--Unknown[/I][/FONT][/COLOR]

Thanks. I'll see what I can find out.
    Tom

I am not a Registered Investment Advisor and this is not investment advice. Please do your own due diligence.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tsptalk View Post
    Ok, no major ... just mentioned it in case it is relevant to your troubleshooting efforts.
    [COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=comic sans ms][I]"In the land of idiots, the moron is King."--Unknown[/I][/FONT][/COLOR]

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tsptalk View Post
    Please disregard. Problem seems to be with certain VPN Servers or DNS Servers, and intermittent. Thanks. Apologies for any inconvenience.

I am getting a blank page when I try to select "Home" on the navigation bar or select TSP Talk from my short cuts. WIN 10 with FireFox Quantum and with ie11.

Thanks waltj. Interesting. I don't see any issues right now. I tried chrome, Edge, and FF Quantum.

Anybody else seeing that?
    Tom

I just tried before you responded and it worked just fine. Gremlins somewhere I suppose.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12