Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Predictions

Default 2017 Predictions

Peaks, black swans and bonanzas: Market tips, bold calls and eyecatchers for 2017

By Jamie McGeever

LONDON, Nov 23 (Reuters) - Politics, economics and finance have all been turned on their head in 2016, and investors are already looking ahead to 2017 with anticipation and trepidation.

The consensus, broadly, is that the 35-year bull market in bonds is over, inflation is back, central banks are maxed out, and for the first time in a decade any stimulus to the global economy will now come from governments.
    More: Peaks, black swans and bonanzas: Market tips, bold calls and eyecatchers for 2017 - Yahoo Finance

Got any of your own predictions for the coming year?
    Tom
    Market Commentary | My Blog | TSP Talk Plus | |

I am not a Registered Investment Advisor and this is not investment advice. Please do your own due diligence.

Default Re: 2017 Predictions

We're doomed.
    11.80% for 2012, 24.79% for 2013, -5.13% for 2014 , 4.94% for 2015 WTF?, -0.04% for 2016 , 13.09% for 2017======= 8.23% , Moved to Vanguard in 2018

Happy Thanksgiving to all.
    This is a 4 F day.
    Family, Food, Friendship, and Football.
    I hope everyone has a great day.

Here is what I see so far. The early beginnings to common sense may be showing itself in the Brexit vote, Donald Trump win, and early strong opposition to Fransoue Mitterond. We will watch and see what happens to Angela Merkell. So far the British economy is looking decidedly better than the rest of Europe. Little hopes arising. China is buying more copper. For now the Nikki and Hansange are doing well. Phillipines is bringing in billions from China and elsewhere. A lot hinges on how well D T can follow through. A lot. The attacks against him will affect the markets. Always remember three things about him. He is a very good deal maker and probably knows even better ones. He is also a Scott. A brawler in the street or a conference room. And last and maybe most important for this country right now he is an experienced business man. What he is up against is huge. The attacks from the left and democrats will be awful and probably effect the markets greatly. If he can keep innovating this new model of politics America and the world markets will benefit.

Here's my prediction.

Donald Trump will not spend the next 4 years blaming Barrack Obama for all the problems he is about to inherit. I predict he will work with Congress to make America great again!🇺🇸
    "the biggest mistake that traders make is to let these short-term trades turn into longer-term investments when they don’t work." RevShark

Blog Entries

One prediction is that Trump will blame Obama when he is unable to keep campaign promises; and his followers will cheer.
    [COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=comic sans ms][I]"In the land of idiots, the moron is King."--Unknown[/I][/FONT][/COLOR]

Blog Entries

Thermonuclear war.

Quote Originally Posted by James48843 View Post
    Thermonuclear war.
    Good grief Jim...Really?

Last edited by Buster; 11-25-2016 at 06:26 PM.
    A wise man speaks when he has something to say...A FOOL speaks when he just has to say something

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    Good grief Jim...Really?

James is so predictable...
    Probably spent time protesting the election and donated to fight election results in those three battleground states too.

Sent from my Z959 using Tapatalk
    Rules:
    - Trade what you see, not what you believe
    - Don't put stuff in your signature that a Mod doesn't like

"Government exists to protect all people’s rights, not some people’s feelings." - A. Barton Hinkle

Great Tools:
    http://www.CreditKarma.com
    http://www.Mint.com
    http://www.SaveUp.com/r/nmJ

i predict in 2017 i will finally win the lottery. past results are not an indicator of future performance. besides, it only takes once, then it is rock star party bus and perpetual roadtrip in the sun. i have a goal before i die, it is to skinny dip in all 50 states and so far i'm about 17 short, buckle up buttercups, i'm coming your way, just stay clear from the crick if you know what's good for ya.
    100g

I predict Donald Trump will win the Presidential election a 2nd time. And Jill Stein will last be seen boarding Jeffrey Epstein's plane with a bag full of Clinton cash headed for a country that has no extradition agreement with the United States.

23. Default Re: 2017 Predictions

I predict Trump will not build a wall like he said he would.
    I think D-Bal Max helped a lot with my gains.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast