Page 86 of 218 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,032 of 2606

Thread: TSP Poker Club

Default Re: TSP Poker Club

Well if someone wants to play in the tournament and doesn't have enough chips we can start a game before the tournament and I can transfer chips to you. When you sit at the table you right click on that persons name and there is a transfer chips option. I have done if for a player that got KO'ed and was out of chips for the day.
    Later Gator

Blog Entries

If you get/got an email for PS talking about a new tourney was created...not true. I just created a couple of cash tables. Their system is so buggy.
    [COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=comic sans ms][I]"In the land of idiots, the moron is King."--Unknown[/I][/FONT][/COLOR]

any players on tonight? want to sit down at a public sit and go game? go to table one in poker club if so. coordinate from there.
    100g

I would like to play a bit... but not til around 20 minutes from now. I assume this is the table at our club site. later..
    Don't take my comments as trading advice /IFT: 2-13-24=100G/https://www.theepochtimes.com/ & http://www.ewg.org/PermaCharts@p430#5159/strategy#4918p.410

whooo! what a game tonight. the skill level at the tsptalk poker club is off the charts. that is $500 real money tournament stuff there. dangerous players every one, and learning patience. tough crowd. it helps to get lucky at the right time some times. good game all.
    100g

I agree. As they say, if you can't find the fish, it's probably you. Everyone's play has improved quite a bit. I can't find the fish.

Burro, you played a very patient game tonight. Well done!
    Tom
    Market Commentary | My Blog | TSP Talk Plus | |

I am not a Registered Investment Advisor and this is not investment advice. Please do your own due diligence.

Blog Entries

k0n, I assume you got the ko'd order, as you stayed at the table past your bed time. Let me know if you didn't and I'll post it here after I review the tape.

Another great game!!

Quote Originally Posted by userque View Post
    k0n, I assume you got the ko'd order, as you stayed at the table past your bed time. Let me know if you didn't and I'll post it here after I review the tape.

Another great game!!
    don't bother reviewing the tape. i will not do it that same way again.

i still have a few tricks up my sleeve.

kick the tires and light the fires.

boom.
    100g

Well the 2"s and 3"s play was a masterpiece, if only my plan for No1 to take you out woulda worked............

Patient? I didn't count, but I'm pretty sure burro had more all in moments than everyone else combined, prior to heads up even. All pre-flop. I'm not sure I'd call that patient
    Quote Originally Posted by tsptalk View Post
    Burro, you played a very patient game tonight
    Check out the TSP Poker Club stats: https://goo.gl/cUv6Yj
    Come join the fun: http://www.tsptalk.com/mb/the-lounge...oker-club.html

I had gone away for a while but I was watching the heads up battle between him and gator when he was down 3 to 1 in chips. He played it differently then when he played Q heads up last week, where he was going all in every other hand and Q just waited until he had a hand to call and popped him.

Gator played very well too but got a little unlucky on a couple of hands, and I think made a loose call on the last hand with a draw that cost him.

I'd like to see that 2,3 hand if you have it. What did gator have, top pair or a gut shot? I missed it.
    Tom
    Market Commentary | My Blog | TSP Talk Plus | |

I am not a Registered Investment Advisor and this is not investment advice. Please do your own due diligence.

I played differently too, although I don't know what it was I did differently. I thought chip and I were going to duke it out but damn gator stole my chips.

Page 86 of 218 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast