Page 855 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 355755805845853854855856857865905955 ... LastLast
Results 10,249 to 10,260 of 14174

Thread: Bquat's Account Talk

Default Re: Bquat's Account Talk

Tomorrow will be a fascinating day. If the jobs numbers come out "off", they sell the news that the Fed won't hike...(Market goes up).. If the jobs numbers come out "good", they sell the economy is stable (Market goes up.) So far...so good.

Unless, the money grubbing lizards have spent all week sucking in new investors just to give them a "good" jobs number in the morning, followed by either bad news out of China, N. Korea firing its missle, or another "major event" like bank credit issues. What you want to know tonight before bed is whether the smart money has gone long or short tomorrow. If we all knew that, we'd all be making money.

Best of luck to all tomorrow.

Attachment 36957

FS
    FogSailing
    Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.

Ok, some good and bad news. The bad news is that equities are all in a bear flag. They did have something new today. The 18 day were tested from above and didn't fail.
    Bonds came out from being embedded and yet they aren't falling as expected. The fledgling SGT is green in C fund, S fund and I fund. So some charts:
    Don't bias your charts. Show support and resistance. My comments and charts are not trading recommendations.

Transports still looking better but still in the bear flag, yet finally higher than the 2014 low:
    Don't bias your charts. Show support and resistance. My comments and charts are not trading recommendations.

What is sgt?

Quote Originally Posted by tbx1203 View Post
    What is sgt?
    Second Guess Technology is to give me a second guess if I have some doubt on which way to go on a decision. I'm using the stochastic's on the bottom of the chart that are adjusted with the my 8 day moving average. Watch Ira Epstein to get some idea of how they work.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/IraEpsteinFutures End of day financials

Quote Originally Posted by tbx1203 View Post
    What is sgt?
    Or an easier guess is that there is a green vertical line it's 60/40 the market will go up and a red line will indicate there's a 60/40 chance the market will go down. It's kind of like a little nudge one way or the other. I've only been doing it a month now and the only change lately was in the F Fund.

S&P Looking like a classic false breakout + bear flags waving all over the place. On the lily pad and think its going lower. Target 1850/1830 ish

HOpe I'm wrong, Guys - just gotta see some momentum above the 20EMA before this fish bytes. ; )

Strong rally in Oil could be the deal breaker though to get indexes up and make gains to pull a lot of us out of the deep reds.
    I like TSPTalk and I think most people here are well-intentioned but if I followed their advice, I'd be hunkered down in my basement with a thousand cans of tuna fish.

Haven't made a dime this month.

But I did only lose 4.76% in January.

Like??

Yeah, it was way worse at one point.
    I like TSPTalk and I think most people here are well-intentioned but if I followed their advice, I'd be hunkered down in my basement with a thousand cans of tuna fish.

No change in SGT but I don't know if it's proven technology seeing today's move. Didn't think to jobs report would have this much effect:

Transports didn't take the news that bad:

Quote Originally Posted by Bquat View Post
    No change in SGT but I don't know if it's proven technology seeing today's move. Didn't think to jobs report would have this much effect:
    What is SGT stand for? I see it used a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Bquat View Post
    Second Guess Technology is to give me a second guess if I have some doubt on which way to go on a decision. I'm using the stochastic's on the bottom of the chart that are adjusted with the my 8 day moving average. Watch Ira Epstein to get some idea of how they work.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/IraEpsteinFutures End of day financials
    This

Page 855 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 355755805845853854855856857865905955 ... LastLast