Page 34 of 61 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: userque's Account talk

Blog Entries

Default Re: userque's Account talk

VIDEO: Through the Wormhole: Why do we Lie?
    [COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=comic sans ms][I]"In the land of idiots, the moron is King."--Unknown[/I][/FONT][/COLOR]

you contrarian sonofabiatch! everybody else including me cuts and runs and you are going to wade in balls deep? on xmas eve? you crazy mofo. i hope you crack a big one off the market. either way we love you man. trade on.
    100g

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by burrocrat View Post
    you contrarian sonofabiatch! everybody else including me cuts and runs and you are going to wade in balls deep? on xmas eve? you crazy mofo. i hope you crack a big one off the market. either way we love you man. trade on.
    Thanks...love you guys too. Merry Christmas (Happy Holidays) to you and yours!
    [COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=comic sans ms][I]"In the land of idiots, the moron is King."--Unknown[/I][/FONT][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by burrocrat View Post

Lying is an uncontrollable response for some people, but cursing fellow members is despicable and not allowable.
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nnuut View Post
    Lying is an uncontrollable response for some people
    Uhm, not sure what you're referring to here, but if you're referring to me some type of way, I didn't lie. I did two IFT's in two days--as the records reflect. Too much eggnog?

Merry Christmas nnuut!

EDIT:
    Maybe you've mashed together a reply about the Wormhole episode with a reply about burro's post.

Quote Originally Posted by userque View Post
    Uhm, not sure what you're referring to here, but if you're referring to me some type of way, I didn't lie. I did two IFT's in two days--as the records reflect. Too much eggnog?

Merry Christmas nnuut!

EDIT:
    Maybe you've mashed together a reply about the Wormhole episode with a reply about burro's post.
    The Video was about lying, I didn't accuse anyone of lying but I don't like seeing our Members cussed out.
    Have a great Christmas and a wonderful New year my friend!!

Blog Entries

The weather forecasting stone:
    2.jpg

Blog Entries

FDA Food Recalls
    I check this site daily:
    Recalls, Market Withdrawals, & Safety Alerts
    Cropped Screen Capture:
    Untitled.png

Blog Entries

'The Big Short' is the best film of the decade... and a warning sign of a far bigger debt collapse yet to come - NaturalNews.com

... This is a "must-see" movie, says Adams, who points to the courage and authenticity of the film in depicting the utter financial insanity and corruption that led to the 2008 housing bubble collapse (which was ultimately bailed out by printing more money). ...
    See IMDB also:
    The Big Short (2015) - IMDb

Blog Entries

Looks like Tom has locked up my public account, so you can continue your postings of my past here okay?

Why don't you two PM each other and spare the rest of us? I've been busy enough without having to deal with this. Otherwise, I'll just keep deleting them.
    Tom
    Market Commentary | My Blog | TSP Talk Plus | |

I am not a Registered Investment Advisor and this is not investment advice. Please do your own due diligence.

I saw it this weekend. It was very eye opening. Just like always, you and I are the ones that pay for the lifestyles of those crooked SOB's.
    Is today Saturday again?

Page 34 of 61 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast