Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gen 1 camaro's

Default Re: Gen 1 camaro's

Quote Originally Posted by PessOptimist View Post
    I had a 73 duster, 318/TourqeFlite. POS but a reliable POS. Outran a 273 'cuda one night. Next work day the 'cuda owner demanded I pop the hood in front of witnesses. New "fastest car" in the shop. No action in the back seat except baby seat stuff. Both cars were valiants underneath.

This is a thread about ChevyII/Camaro. No more Mopar stuff. kar krazy is looking for a gussied up F body.

PO
    yeah, i was fast in my duster too.
    100g

still want a gen 1 1969 Camaro , I wish I could afford a cuda , best stick with Camaro , still high hopes in about
    8 weeks on one in Georgia , but not for sure , some would it just sit there and rot before they sale , but you never know

Quote Originally Posted by kar_crazy View Post
    still want a gen 1 1969 Camaro , I wish I could afford a cuda , best stick with Camaro , still high hopes in about
    8 weeks on one in Georgia , but not for sure , some would it just sit there and rot before they sale , but you never know
    Ahh the 69 Camaro! Always wanted one myself, but life has a way of changing our dreams. I picked up a 94 Z28 about a month ago. The car has a few mechanical issues, but all in all it's a great car and well worth the 4K I paid for it. It has had two previous owners, but has always been garage kept. Oh and its a convertible.
    "the biggest mistake that traders make is to let these short-term trades turn into longer-term investments when they don’t work." RevShark

I have a 67 and 68 but before I am done I want a 69 , leaving my kids muscle cars when I am gone , well trying to

Almost forgot, I do miss my '88 Z28, she was a lot of fun to drive! That is until a he (wanna be she) tried to steal her and started her on fire. Got her fixed, but she never felt the same to me.

Here's one.
    ERTL 1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS 396 RED No Box 1:18

$9.99
    0 bids

ERTL 1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS 396 RED No Box 1:18 this car is super clean, with no scratches, scuffs or marks, Shipping costs are based on box size,weight and distance. We will make it right one way

lol I have a bunch of these , with a big blower sticking out of hood, I had about 300 hot wheels , my daughter had saw my granddaughter opening them and playing, she said dad you wouldn't let us play with those , I said well she is my granddaughter ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by PessOptimist View Post
    I had a 73 duster, 318/TourqeFlite. POS but a reliable POS. Outran a 273 'cuda one night. Next work day the 'cuda owner demanded I pop the hood in front of witnesses. New "fastest car" in the shop. No action in the back seat except baby seat stuff. Both cars were valiants underneath.

This is a thread about ChevyII/Camaro. No more Mopar stuff. kar krazy is looking for a gussied up F body.

PO
    still have my '73 Duster 340, 4sp, w/factory A/C which makes it very rare, maybe 1 of 1 I've been told, numbers matching. partially apart right now, need to finish and get it in the body shop.
    "Our Constitution was made only for a Moral and Religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the goverment of any other." John Adams 10/11/1798

looking harder for a 1969 Camaro . but I will start rebuilding my 1932 chevy this summer , its time

That 32 Chevy will be COOL!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12