Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: TSPIntel's Account Talk

Blog Entries

Default See Dr Cramer Video abour Russell 2000 Google it

The S-Fund follow the Russell 2000 or IWM... Google Cramer Russell 2000 and see the video... Cramer: Russell 2000 death cross bull signal? bottom line it will come back... whatever it takes...

Default Re: See Dr Cramer Video abour Russell 2000 Google it

Quote Originally Posted by TSPIntel View Post
    The S-Fund follow the Russell 2000 or IWM... Google Cramer Russell 2000 and see the video... Cramer: Russell 2000 death cross bull signal? bottom line it will come back... whatever it takes...
    Ok, amigo.....I'm holding on for dear life until the comeback. Or until the death cross kills me.

Blog Entries

Hope it will come back and goes UP before U may retire in Hawaii.... Buying time is around the corner... BUY BUY BUY BUY Halloween and SELL SELL SELL SELL April Fool... and 4 sure May GO AWAY...

Blog Entries

Default TSP GLADIATORS

I am extremely impressed with the outstanding caliber ofthe TSP Gladiators of this AutoTracker Colosseum. I did not realize it how strong were their armors till I throwmyself into the arena with my moon dagger. I am talking about the top 24 with double digits returns (FireGal, mellowmoon, lthor, icemanknows, Uptrend, jeffrey77jones,MrJohnross DrFaustus, Hank2, craigerv,eddie3375, felixthecat, nightsters, MrVela, txfan*, NavyGirl88, bmneveu, surflec, Greg, mepage, dodgerblioux, sagemojo)... and to the top 50's and top 100's including my Friend Sensei, and the many others that have been on the top sometimes in the past. My Sincere Respect 2 ALL.

Default Re: TSP GLADIATORS

TSPIntel has done quite well this year too! I'm not really sure how I got up here, myself...

It always does but there are always those that run around going the sky is falling! The sky is falling!
    These corrections long term are just little bumps in the road that keeps going higher and higher.
    Quote Originally Posted by TSPIntel View Post

Blog Entries

Default QE3 IS OVER

QE3 IS OVER, but the Fed is in soft landing mood, carefully not destroying the so far progress, and stillhelping the economy somehow. The Seasonality... BUY HALLOWEEN and SELL APRIL FOOL DAY is in place... The Moon still rotating around the Earth... and the Earning mixed... not to bad but not to good... meanwhile... I may be park on the S-Fund till December unless I perceived otherwise...

Blog Entries

Default LOOKING 4 DIRECTIONS?

The QE3 is over, the Elections are over, the earnings season is over... market may have a small bump... but it will continue its route to Thanksgiving.... then the 2015 fiscal budget noise at the beginning of December with the routine of December income tax sells dumps before St Claus rally takes place and close the old year to received the expected very bullish 2015, year ending in 5...

Blog Entries

Default Re: LOOKING 4 DIRECTIONS?

I would be very proud and I would take the bronze medal if I end the year at the 3er place on the Auto-Tracker... But I doubt it may happen... Nevertheless, I realized the hard to be close to the 1st place, I personally never imagine 2 get 2 the 3er place on the Auto-Tracker 4 the 2nd time.... but... it made me humble and 2 honor my respects 2 everyone that participate on it regardless the place... as I mentioned on Dr. Faustus account talk.... my time series... conical prognostic (trend [fed], cycles [moonsphases], seasonality [months], and moving market events [economics indicators]).... is indicating to stay on S-Fund till next Friday, Nov28th, the end next week if thetsp.gov open 4 business as usual... otherwise I may stay till the Monday, December 1st, the following week... w/o willing to sound like astrologist, blame my Grand-Marnier Cognac if so, my tentative 2015 IN dates into the S-Fund R as follow: 1/14/2015 toward new moon, 2/14/2015 toward new moon, 3/30/2015 pass new moon, 5/15/2015 toward new moon, IN dates into the C-Fund R as follow; 6/25/2015 pass the new moon, 7/27/2015 the only one toward the full moon, 9/8/2015 toward new moon, 11/4/2015 toward new moon, IN dates back into the S-Fund 12/10/201 toward new moon. 2 KIS and milk the profits... the OUT exit dates into the G Fund R the last day of those entry months or the first day of the following month...

Blog Entries

Default AutoTracker 2nd Place

Well, what may I say? The series of trends, seasonality, cycles, and market maker news combined, have gave us the cutting edge to the never dream Auto-Tracker 2nd Place just behind FireGal. Hope not to get to close to the flames and get toasted.

Blog Entries

Default Re: AutoTracker 2nd Place

I know we R moving into the Full Moon on 6 December, but the other factors of trend, seasonality, and market moving news are positives (no Ebola, no ISIS, no Ukraine), beside the TSP.gov only allows us to do one round trip per month. So, even we will be in correction territory for couple days I will stay put on the S-Fund which looks profitable "long term" till end of the month if no bad news is leak such as National Budget...

Default Re: AutoTracker 2nd Place

Hang in there - just a couple more weeks for the year end tally. It's been a good run. Good Luck in S while I hang in F for awhile.🔥😎

Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast