Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: weird news

Default Re: weird news

FOX News - Top Stories - DROPPING THE HAMMER Hawaii pol says he'll stop smashing homeless' carts - Page 1 of 4

here's some crazy politician going around smashing people's homes because they don't fit his vision. c'mon man.

A Hawaii lawmaker whose solution to dealing with the state's homeless problem was to take a sledgehammer to shopping carts says he's putting aside the hammer -- for now.State Rep. Tom Brower, a five-term Democrat who represents Waikiki and Ala Moana, had been going block by block during his spare time in search of stray shopping carts used by the state's estimated 17,000 homeless people, smashing them to pieces. The tool-toting legislator, who says he's "disgusted" with people who live on the street, reportedly smashed 30 carts in the past two weeks.
    100g

i've known for a long time that the way to riches and a life on easy street is to invent some cheap plastic thing with a catchy name to sell on late night tv for $19.99, plus shipping and handling. but it appears i've missed the boat, again.

it's called the 'bacon bowl' and all you have to do is wrap strips of raw pork flesh around it and cook it for a while then pour off the melted fat and fill it with your favorite toppings and you'll never have a boring meal again in your life. brilliant! i mean c'mon, who doesn't like bacon and less fat and favorite toppings? why didn't i think of that?

Perfect Bacon? Bowl | Official Site

Attachment 26134
    100g

Quote Originally Posted by burrocrat View Post
    OMG OMG OMG ME ME ME {Pass Out}
    THIS IS WHERE I WOULD PUT SOMETHING TO REPRESENT MY THINKING, BUT THEN THEY SHOW UP!
    Tracker =
    Check my position

i ordered 4 for $30. what the hell, life is short. i'm going to try the mac n cheese recipe first.
    100g

Quote Originally Posted by burrocrat View Post
    i ordered 4 for $30. what the hell, life is short. i'm going to try the mac n cheese recipe first.
    You know you can make these with some coffee cups and foil right?
    THIS IS WHERE I WOULD PUT SOMETHING TO REPRESENT MY THINKING, BUT THEN THEY SHOW UP!
    Tracker =
    Check my position

coffee cups are for coffee and tin foil is for hats, ain't no way i'm mixing up that lesson again, it cost me a perfectly good microwave and singed ears last time. bacon bowls it is for me. i can't hardly wait for xmas, or the fed ex gal, whichever comes first. i hope she likes bacon.
    100g

FOX News - Health - Top Headlines - Tongue-controlled wheelchairs prove effective for quadriplegic patients - Page 1 of 7

with technology advancing so fast these days, all i can say is if there is a next life maybe it wouldn't be so bad to come back as a wheelchair. at least i would be sure to get sat on a lot more.
    100g

did you know that when the zombie apacolypse happens and you find a can of tuna in your recently deceased neighbor's closet that you can open it using concrete?

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4372906/?ir=Arts
    100g

My favorite new toy

StufZ Burgers

StufZ? | Official Site

The grandkids want to try chocolate stuffed burgers

oh. my. god.

i have to get those stufz. i'm going to make one with bacon! that is hot.

you can even make them with turkey and spinach and feta if you allow greenies at your table. brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by jrwash View Post
    My favorite new toy

StufZ Burgers

StufZ? | Official Site

The grandkids want to try chocolate stuffed burgers
    100g

Doctor knows breast: Microsoft working on a 'smart bra' to help stop emotional binge eating | Fox News

The ‘smart bra’ is fitted with sensors that monitor real-time bio-signals such as heart rate and respiration, which are key emotional signs Microsoft has identified prior to an emotional binge, and will intervene.It then streams the data via Bluetooth to a mobile phone, alerting the wearer that the chance of stress-related eating is about to occur.
    if you don't have a smart phone yet you better get one quick before technology passes you by. pretty soon we will all be wearing smart underwear.

i know they say it will alert your phone via bluetooth, but i'm getting my resume ready for when they advertise the voice over work. i could be the next siri!
    100g

Please, don't leave the house without your cilis.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast