Page 124 of 171 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast
Results 1,477 to 1,488 of 2051

Thread: Frixxxx's Account Talk!

Default Re: Hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Frixxxx View Post
    Should be all "C" by now....S Fund couldn't get out of it's slump this week....

Oh well, catching up to those Buy and Holders in the S Fund on the AT...

Bitcoin at $350???.......????
    The S fund went way up today. Disregard the graphic, which was incorrect today. Also the bitcoin, like investing in tulips back in the 20's.

Well, direction is anybody's guess today.

Since I'm in will I be washed out to sea, or dropped on a paradise island??????

Fed.... love'em or hate'em.......pick a direction a lets go....
    THIS IS WHERE I WOULD PUT SOMETHING TO REPRESENT MY THINKING, BUT THEN THEY SHOW UP!
    Tracker =
    Check my position

Well, direction is anybody's guess today.

Since I'm in will I be washed out to sea, or dropped on a paradise island??????

Fed.... love'em or hate'em.......pick a direction a lets go....
    Futures look like a steaming pile of turd. I think the direction is down, and I'm going with you. 100% S...

Seems like what I consider "smart money" ...."you guys" are most in the S fund.

Quote Originally Posted by Robo5555 View Post
    Seems like what I consider "smart money" ...."you guys" are most in the S fund.
    Stocks have been over inflated by the Fed. The trick will be when Yellen decides to pare back the bond effort. Based on what we have seen the last 18 months, I wouldn't be near an F Fund trade until she says "Uncle" and the USG changes the direction....

I believe we will see a 20% correction when the money printing stops. But when will it happen.......Happy Investing
    THIS IS WHERE I WOULD PUT SOMETHING TO REPRESENT MY THINKING, BUT THEN THEY SHOW UP!
    Tracker =
    Check my position

Default Re: Frixxxx's Account Talk!

Well, since she isn't hinting at any stopping, keep printing money!

With the records hitting, let's look for that intial pullback and tickling of the ceilings.

I'm in it to win it......

Happy Investing all!
    Tracker =
    Check my position

Well, since she isn't hinting at any stopping, keep printing money!

With the records hitting, let's look for that intial pullback and tickling of the ceilings.

Happy Investing all!
    You're having a pretty darned good investing year Frixxxx. I am definitely envious.

Here's how my psychology has worked this past year. Once I missed the boat on the initial run up in the huge bull run we've had these past 11 months, I've operated at a huge disadvantage because I keep anticipating a correction just ahead and don't have the gains in place to help mitigate the perceived risk. As a result, I keep waiting for that correction -- which has never really come -- and I've been too quick to get out at the first drop (a couple of them have been in the -1%+ range) in order to preserve my relatively small gains on the year. Ergo, I miss the next leg up. Soap, rinse, repeat!!! :toung:

Quote Originally Posted by Khotso View Post
    You're having a pretty darned good investing year Frixxxx. I am definitely envious.

Here's how my psychology has worked this past year. Once I missed the boat on the initial run up in the huge bull run we've had these past 11 months, I've operated at a huge disadvantage because I keep anticipating a correction just ahead and don't have the gains in place to help mitigate the perceived risk. As a result, I keep waiting for that correction -- which has never really come -- and I've been too quick to get out at the first drop (a couple of them have been in the -1%+ range) in order to preserve my relatively small gains on the year. Ergo, I miss the next leg up. Soap, rinse, repeat!!! :toung:
    I have actually been pretty conservative this year. If you balance Rod and me (AT), we started the same breakout, but I got nervous throughout the year. It's cost me about 5% in growth.

But thanks for noticing!
    Tracker =
    Check my position

Happy Investing all!
    Well, here we go~~Icahn saying we're fools for being in.....No QE drawdown imminent....Yes, it's a Tigger market....Bouncey, bouncey, bouncey!
    Tracker =
    Check my position

There is nothing that can hold me back from buying more stock for the next several years at least. The higher the market goes the more margin buying power produced.

Quote Originally Posted by Birchtree View Post
    There is nothing that can hold me back from buying more stock for the next several years at least. The higher the market goes the more margin buying power produced.
    I hear ya BT, but remember, margin bubble is forming.....Hopefully your tugboat will keep you afloat.....But take it from me, I never root against ya! I'd rather ride the bull than be chasing it from behind~~!
    Tracker =
    Check my position

Well Futures green! Dollar holding up, Gold and Oil dropping.

I saw "Catching Fire" yesterday; followed the book really well, but, I didn't care too much for the books. We'll wait for the final of the trilogy.

Thanksgiving! Get ready for that celebratory meal! I got a 50% coupon for a Honey-Baked Ham purchase....I went for the Turkey breast since it's just me and my wife this year! We'll eat after we get back from the homeless shelter. I have ten blankets, and 20 coats this year!!!! Thanks to the generosity of our neighbors in VA! Plus I was able to get 42 turkeys with a deal from a local butcher!! Got to start those Wednesday night!

Peace all, and as always, Happy Investing!
    Tracker =
    Check my position

Page 124 of 171 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast