Page 404 of 404 FirstFirst ... 304354394402403404
Results 4,837 to 4,842 of 4842

Thread: Show-me Account Talk

Default Re: Show-me Account Talk

Show-me, thank you for letting us know how you're doing. I hope you know that we all care, and that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Somewhere Over The Rainbow
    CURRENT ALLOCATION: 100% I AS OF C.O.B. 5/22/2017

Blog Entries

Default Re: 9% and a update.

I am very saddened to hear of your situation Show-me. As you can see, you have many friends. You are family here. I know you have a strong spirit and will continue your battle. I will be praying for my friend. We care.

Default Re: 9% and a update.

Ah, Show, glad you are choosing home, with loved ones. having suffered with episodic asthma in the past, I sense the struggle you are enduring. glad the fluid removal helped and that you are able to escape into sleep to get away from the pain. hearts and prayers are with you. rest easy, and thank you for being such a common-sense member of this place these many years.
    "life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards" - soren kierkegaard

Default Mike Stark (show-me)

Good-bye, my friend. You will be missed.

DURHAM, Mo. -- Michael E. Stark [show-me], 44, of Durham, went to be with his Lord and Savior on Tuesday evening (July 30, 2013) in his home in Durham surrounded by his loving family.

Mike was born Sept. 16, 1968, in Quincy, Ill., a son of C. Clayton and Heidi C. Strebe Stark. He married Cheryl Christine Chapman in Hannibal on Aug. 25, 2000. She survives.

Mike was a member of the U.S. Marine Corps, serving at Camp Pendleton, from where he was deployed to Okinawa, Japan, Korea and the Philippines.

He proudly served his country during Desert Storm in Saudi Arabia. Mike was honorably discharged from the Marine Corps in 1993 with the rank of sergeant. He lived a short time in Denver, Colo., where he went to aircraft maintenance school, and returned home to Maywood in 1995. He finished his career with the United States Postal Service in 2013.

His interests were watching his son Anthony play baseball and attending Tyler's musical events, beekeeping, turkey hunting, fishing and working outdoors in the yard.

Mike was a member of Durham Baptist Church.

Survivors include his wife, Christine, of the home; his parents, Clayton and Heidi Stark of Maywood; and two sons, Tyler and Anthony Kruse, both of the home.

He was preceded in death by his grandparents, Fred and Cleo Stark and Werner and Charlotte Strebe.

SERVICES: 11 a.m. Saturday in the Ball-Davis Funeral Home, Ewing, with Pastor Chris Leppert conducting. Burial with full military honors will be in Maywood Cemetery, Maywood.

VISITATION: 4 to 7 p.m. Friday in the funeral home.

MEMORIALS: Highland High School Jazz Band or to the Durham Community Ball Association.
    ARRANGEMENTS: Ball-Davis Funeral Home in Ewing.

www.davis-fh.com. - See more at: Michael E. Stark Obituary: View Michael Stark's Obituary by Quincy Herald-Whig

Michael E. Stark Obituary: View Michael Stark's Obituary by Quincy Herald-Whig
    Tom
    Market Commentary | My Blog | TSP Talk Plus | |

I am not a Registered Investment Advisor and this is not investment advice. Please do your own due diligence.

Default Re: Mike Stark (show-me)

I started a little tribute thread for Mike (show-me) here... http://www.tsptalk.com/mb/site-news-...s-show-me.html

I'll close this thread.
    Tom

I am not a Registered Investment Advisor and this is not investment advice. Please do your own due diligence.

Default Re: Show-Me Memorial

Attachment 25127
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Tom

Page 404 of 404 FirstFirst ... 304354394402403404