Page 304 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304305306314354404804 ... LastLast
Results 3,637 to 3,648 of 14174

Thread: Bquat's Account Talk

Default Re: Bquat's Account Talk

Quote Originally Posted by Bquat View Post
    I saw that I was at a less than 4% loss for the year. Finally under 5% since April so protecting it. I could be completely wrong but why risk it. Besides the little up turn may be the handle for inverse Cup and Handle and I have one IFT left if we go bullish. Round top market top.
    If I had my 2 moves left for the month I would have gotten out a few days ago. As it is, I am looking at a drop this afternoon to around 1426 unless some news comes in. That is acceptable loss for me with the potential of good news still there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcqlives View Post
    If I had my 2 moves left for the month I would have gotten out a few days ago. As it is, I am looking at a drop this afternoon to around 1426 unless some news comes in. That is acceptable loss for me with the potential of good news still there.
    Ok you get heads and I get tails. It is far better to miss a gain as to take a loss and I usually took the loss at the first of last year.
    Don't bias your charts. Show support and resistance. My comments and charts are not trading recommendations.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcqlives View Post
    I'm with you on that one, Mcqlives. This 2 IFT limit really constrains our trading. If we only had two buy-ins a month.
    Allocations as of COB Dec 28 : 100% S. | Retirement Date:Dec 2025
    Past Returns:
    2020 31.85%,2019 27.97%,2018 -3.36%,2017 13.10%, 2016 -1.79%, 5Yr Avg 12.61%

If we take the depth of the cup and extend it to the cup brim line. This can be a channel breaker and a test of the 20 Day. 1418ish unless the bottom of the channel holds. The 50 Day is declining so we don't want to test it.Haven't seen much over a 1% move in a day so let's stick with the channel at 1421ish.
    I wasn't going to draw the down side but it may happen now. Spidey sense saved me for once.
    Stock Futures of Major World Indexes - Bloomberg
    Don't bias your charts. Show support and resistance. My comments and charts are not trading recommendations.

Here's one happy camper. I have cut my annual losses in half in one month. It's not much but it's fantastic for what I've been through this year.

908 -3.20% 0.53% 3.32%

Wow, look how the 1% decision point is holding waiting for user input. I've mentioned the 1% decision point several times this year and I'm so glad it's happening so early today. We have plenty of time today to get direction, I hope. Looking for support to maybe buy the dip, if I even think the goverment wants to deal.

Did you see that? A big buy by the Plung Protection Team throwing money out. Or did I miss something. Now if big money doesn't take it away, they may turn this market.

PPT has a 50% sucess rate. Do we trust it? Or is this the price big money likes? Ok thinking caps on. What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by Bquat View Post
    PPT has a 50% sucess rate. Do we trust it? Or is this the price big money likes? Ok thinking caps on. What do you guys think?
    Looking for a re-test of 1426 before heading back up would be my guess.
    CURRENT ALLOCATION: 100% I AS OF C.O.B. 5/22/2017

Quote Originally Posted by MrJohnRoss View Post
    Looking for a re-test of 1426 before heading back up would be my guess.
    That if the PPT wants to lose another billion of our dollars because big money just took out the lump sum payment. Will PPT give more away? I kind of hope your right but this looks like good money going after bad. Glad i'm out.

Well gents, have a nice day. I'm going to the VA to see if any Vets need a helpful push or a cheering up. I have some extra happiness to share.

Thanks for the likes guys. So are we in a 13 Day supported channel now and failing to reach the bottom of the channel bullish? I don't know but I think it was a PPT buy in that stopped us. I have a feeling this is a false bounce up and we may set a considerable lower high at the light grey line and head for the lower low. I drew the decending channel where a lower low might happen. I also put a possible entry point that will show more than just a bounce and we break the down trend and this is just a sell the news correction. A lot of people are saying big money is hedging their bets and have money on the sidelines to buy the dips. I think they're only 1/2 hedged to limit loss or get some gain. If the decending channel is not broken to the up side, they can still short this market. Their options is to hold their longer term investments with a chance of adding to them as dips are bought or sell before the 2013 tax increase. If a semi deal is good enought where profit margin out weighs the possible tax increase, they'll hold and add to their positions. Deal or No Deal?

I myself don't like the risk / reward level. I may wait for the accual deal and not the rumor. Guesses, gut feelings, or good news? Welcomed.

Page 304 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304305306314354404804 ... LastLast