Page 298 of 1185 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298299300308348398798 ... LastLast
Results 3,565 to 3,576 of 14218

Thread: Bquat's Account Talk

Default Re: Bquat's Account Talk

Coin toss is in the air. Heads up and tails down. Call the toss. It can go either way.
    Don't bias your charts. Show support and resistance. My comments and charts are not trading recommendations.

Quote Originally Posted by Bquat View Post
    Coin toss is in the air. Heads up and tails down. Call the toss. It can go either way.
    If it's heads and we break the 50 Day, I may go in for Santa Claus rally like some in the tracker.
    TSP Talk AutoTracker
    Don't bias your charts. Show support and resistance. My comments and charts are not trading recommendations.

I drew the pole so let's go. Push Birch. I will will it up.

Don't give up yet. It may be a false breakout.

We may just drift sideways and I'm kosher with that - got them dividends working overtime - golden prices for the holidays.

Quote Originally Posted by Birchtree View Post
    We may just drift sideways and I'm kosher with that - got them dividends working overtime - golden prices for the holidays.
    Yea you may be right but I would like to see direction to get in today to use this month's IFT and save two for next month. As always it may wait until deadline has past.

Quote Originally Posted by Birchtree View Post
    Drift sideways chart.

yeah probably a sideways week i'm guessing unless more optimistic news comes from the fiscal cliff issue, it's a news driven market atm. I don't want to get bullish yet, because there hasn't been a pullback test yet, which tells me resistance levels are way low still.

let's see if this obama 'hope' rally can sustain itself, a big part of it is how cooperative congress will be. who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by sniper View Post
    yeah probably a sideways week i'm guessing unless more optimistic news comes from the fiscal cliff issue, it's a news driven market atm. I don't want to get bullish yet, because there hasn't been a pullback test yet, which tells me resistance levels are way low still.

let's see if this obama 'hope' rally can sustain itself, a big part of it is how cooperative congress will be. who knows?
    Path 2 is the better chance of breaking the 50 Day. Bad news to get us out of over bought and the good news to confirm the higher low and go to higher high. Just a guess.
    I may just do weekend charts and have less of an effect as contrary indicator.

Path 2 is the better chance of breaking the 50 Day. Bad news to get us out of over bought and the good news to confirm the higher low and go to higher high. Just a guess.
    This chart is exactly what I am hoping for.

Had to post this: Is path 2 Happening? The 5 and 13 day crosing the 20 day can ignite us. Is the fiscal cliff factored in? Can we go for the top of the green channel again or did dropping below the 100 day at the end of day ruin things? We are back in the trading channel and can it hold? Can we fight the news? There now you can try to answer the questions and see if you think we're turning here to break the 50 Day.

I must make this point. Even though I'm at the bottom of the tracker, it is a reflection most of my losses at the beginning of the year while I had tramatic family issues. Also it is my continsion that I am not dropping to the bottom of the tracker but the bottom is falling out below me. 1 January will be a welcome time for me. A new year and a new beginning and healthy family. First Christmas without my wife's mom and brother and her daughter is finally doing better after heart atack. So we endever to move on with our family members in our hearts.

Page 298 of 1185 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298299300308348398798 ... LastLast