Page 166 of 1185 FirstFirst ... 661161561641651661671681762162666661166 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,992 of 14218

Thread: Bquat's Account Talk

Default Re: Bquat's Account Talk

Quote Originally Posted by Birchtree View Post
    I suspect that Mom has crossed the bridge and the family will need quiet time.
    Mom hasn't crossed yet but has made the turn. Has needed more care lately and has to be given water by a droper lately. Did morning regiment already. I have no sense of the market lately. Rising wedge is supposily bullish. Staying if Flower Fund lately. I don't know why. Maybe overly worried or maybe highly didtracted.
    Don't bias your charts. Show support and resistance. My comments and charts are not trading recommendations.

Quote Originally Posted by crommie View Post
    Bquatt? Where you at? Helloooooo...
    Hi thanks for visiting. Been busy. Details in responce to Birch. I'll try to get some market idea after open.
    Don't bias your charts. Show support and resistance. My comments and charts are not trading recommendations.

Quote Originally Posted by jpcavin View Post
    Happy to oblige.
    Thanks for visiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Bquat View Post
    Mom hasn't crossed yet but has made the turn. Has needed more care lately and has to be given water by a droper lately. Did morning regiment already. I have no sense of the market lately. Rising wedge is supposily bullish. Staying if Flower Fund lately. I don't know why. Maybe overly worried or maybe highly didtracted.
    Guess I was right with bullish call. Maybe I have a little time today to see what's going on.

Certainly appreciate your analysis and excellent charts but remember, we and the market will always be here. Best wishes on the home front.
    2011: 12.73%; 2012: 16.44 %, 2013: 17.46%, 2014: 5.35 ; Past 12 months 6.81% as of 01/31/2015

Happy to oblige.
    This was in reference to my signature line. You weren't around to see it so I've change it back for a brief moment.

This was in reference to my signature line. You weren't around to see it so I've change it back for a brief moment.
    Thanks that's nice. Yea been more busy with mom. Had a downside to her status and she needed more care lately. Today she is calm and very quiet. Have some time now. Looking at today's action. It might be a bull trap and double top if we don't get back up to new highs. I'm watching the market to distract me for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapper View Post
    Certainly appreciate your analysis and excellent charts but remember, we and the market will always be here. Best wishes on the home front.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bquat View Post
    Back to this topic. For you who haven't done it. Taking care of a love one in their time of need is very rewarding. To be able to help them is rewarding in a way because you are the one to do it. The pride in being the one chosen even if she's an inlaw. But now we're in the phase that can be heart breaking and draw all the strength out of you. I forwarn you that even though it's rewarding to chose to do it, when you go into the down side and the sense of usefulness it's hard for the whole family. If I had to do it again, I probly wouldn't go for the home option. It has been a struggle for my wife and the final days are like an eternity for her. So we'll endure what comes because of our love for her. So sinse there's not much I can do for her but give her my time. So I'll be away from the computer from time to time.

God bless you Bquat for caring for your mother in law. We will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

John

I think you should change your signature to "Guess when Birchtree will get another timeout".
    Is today Saturday again?

Bquat, Thoughts and prayers for strenght and resilience. Your wife will need you more now then ever.
    May the force be with us.

Page 166 of 1185 FirstFirst ... 661161561641651661671681762162666661166 ... LastLast