Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122
Results 1,453 to 1,455 of 1455

Thread: Tsunami's Account Talk

Default Re: Tsunami's Account Talk

Yes, and this baby boomer is doing so in December. It's nice to finally see some younger minds coming into my agency.

The flood of boomers retiring and pulling money from the markets was supposed to have caused a major market correction by now...but money printing...low interest rates...and now tax cuts are pushing that back. I hope the eventual correction/recession isn't as bad as some predict. I'm reading Harry Dents latest book, he's always good for depressing reading.

Default Re: Tsunami's Account Talk

But they dont leave the market when they do..they may get more conservative but they still need to make money...right...
    Every retired person I know is still 60% invested...I just went 50% (from 42%) today..was hoping today would have pulled back a bit..no such luck.

5. Default Re: Tsunami's Account Talk

Quote Originally Posted by Tsunami View Post
    Yes, and this baby boomer is doing so in December. It's nice to finally see some younger minds coming into my agency.

The flood of boomers retiring and pulling money from the markets was supposed to have caused a major market correction by now...but money printing...low interest rates...and now tax cuts are pushing that back. I hope the eventual correction/recession isn't as bad as some predict. I'm reading Harry Dents latest book, he's always good for depressing reading.
    The Millennials are pumping it in faster than we take it out.

Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122