Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253

Thread: Screwy News

Default Re: Screwy News

Quote Originally Posted by burrocrat View Post
    it's no secret, i post a lot about girls and boobs, because i like girls and boobs. ms. cavin lately posts about boys without all their 'parts'. hmmm. mebbe i start calling her 'jpballbreaker'.
    Maybe I'll start calling you "objectifier". BTW, didn't know your balls were so sensitive.
    They claim to know God, but they deny him by what they do. Titus 1:16

Quote Originally Posted by jpcavin View Post
    Well, I mean...if that's what you gotta do... Who am I to try and stop you?! More college kids pledge to REMOVE TESTICLES if Trump builds wall! – Red Rock Tribune
    I wonder if they would qualify for a Darwin Award without actually dying Darwin Awards. Chlorinating The Gene Pool.

World's worst date? California man accused of dining and dashing multiple times | Fox News

One of the women says she met the man in a BJ’s in Pasadena, Calif. and thought she was in for a great time.
    honey, if you're meeting a stranger at a restaurant named bj's, then you for sure in for an interesting time.

Recalled the jilted woman, “The waiter came back and said ‘He’s not out there. Is this a first date? And I said: ‘Yes, this is a first blind date, and he said, ‘He’s gone.’ ”
    ooohh, a millionaire, i won't even have to save a princess!

smooth, operator.
    system d

Texas bill would fine men $100 each time they masturbate - CNN.com

A Texas lawmaker has proposed a bill that would fine a man $100 each time he masturbates.
    oh no! i'd be broke for sure if i lived in texas.

if i only have $90, does that mean i can get just almost there? and who are they going to pay to babysit me and collecf the donations anyways? hey, this might not be such a bad idea after all!
    Last edited by burrocrat; 03-19-2017 at 10:54 PM.
    system d

FIREPROOF SKULLS For Your Firepit

https://www.geeksaresexy.net/2017/03...kulls-firepit/

That’s right, you can now put fireproof skulls into your firepit (or anywhere you can actually make a fire) to turn a rather mundane evening watching logs (or gas) burn into a scene that seems to come directly out of a Conan the Barbarian movie. The skulls are steel reinforced and made using lava granules and heat resistant ceramic, so the heat will apparently not damage them.
    They claim to know God, but they deny him by what they do. Titus 1:16

https://www.rt.com/viral/382094-mata...econstruction/

A Mexican matador failed to take the bull by the horns instead finding himself gored in a very uncomfortable place. Antonio Romero required reconstructive rectum surgery after an incident which saw a 12-inch bull horn pierce him from behind.
    uhh, yeah, i am crossing "learn to be a matador" off my bucket list.
    system d

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253