Re: Share Your TSP Balance and Your Age Thread
Since others are posting updates:
Originally Posted by Boghie
Investing: Alternate between three allocations (Conservative, Normal, Aggressive)
Expected Balance at age 65 (using Quicken and DinkyTown.Net):
- Retirement Age: 65
- Expected Return: 7.69% - My actual IRR since 2004. I have obviously gone more conservative...
- Expected Inflation: 2.5% - I still expect very muted inflation. Could change, but...
- Expected Contributions: 15% of Gross Salary, 10% from me, 5% match
- Expected Balance: $1.3 million
- Expected Annual Withdraw (20 years): $74K
- Expected Annual Withdraw (30 years): $60K
I'm OK with that. My guess is that my IRR will raise over the next 2 - 4 years so the ending balance should be higher. I think my focus should be on keeping my average annual return about 5% higher than inflation. Happy
Lookin' up at the 'G Fund'!!!