Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Bitcoin"

Default Re: "Bitcoin"

Dang! I bought a 2nd coin over the weekend when it went into the mid-800's. Wild bugger.

Then I decided to set up a weekly auto-buy of $20 worth just so I can accumulate and not try to time it. That's with coinbase.com.

China, blame China on their auditing on BITCOIN.

China runs checks on Bitcoin exchanges | ZDNet

China runs checks on Bitcoin exchanges

Country's central bank carries out inspection on major Bitcoin exchanges in Beijing and Shanghai, triggering a dip in the digital currency's value.

By Eileen Yu for By The Way | January 12, 2017
    It's a Constitutional Republic, not a Democracy, idiot!
    Tracker =
    100%G ::::Real World = 100%G

Just an FYI for anyone looking into buying bitcoin...

Quote Originally Posted by tsptalk View Post
    Then I decided to set up a weekly auto-buy of $20 worth just so I can accumulate and not try to time it. That's with coinbase.com.

Coinbase Obtains the Bitlicense

https://blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-o...d75#.l7e97uybe

Bitcoin just hit $1000 again - first time in a month.

$1,174

I am personally buying Bitcoin stocks. Most are penny stocks. But they are all running up because on March 11 the SEC will decide whether or not to give approval for a Bitcoin ETF to start trading. That's the reason Bitcoin is surging as well.

While researching these stocks I learned all about Blockchain. (The thing that makes Bitcoin work) Come to find out, Blockchain can be used for everything. Including elections. There is HUGE potential for Blockchain Technology.
    The only stock I could find that looks worth buying is GAHC. Anyone interested in this technology may want to do some DD on GAHC. I bought a small amount to hold long term. I think it has huge potential.
    Anyway. Im not pumping here. lol Just wanted to share my find.

Good info. Thanks!

Wow, a true "penny" stock.

Quote Originally Posted by 1965Vintage View Post
    I am personally buying Bitcoin stocks. Most are penny stocks. But they are all running up because on March 11 the SEC will decide whether or not to give approval for a Bitcoin ETF to start trading. That's the reason Bitcoin is surging as well.

While researching these stocks I learned all about Blockchain. (The thing that makes Bitcoin work) Come to find out, Blockchain can be used for everything. Including elections. There is HUGE potential for Blockchain Technology.
    The only stock I could find that looks worth buying is GAHC. Anyone interested in this technology may want to do some DD on GAHC. I bought a small amount to hold long term. I think it has huge potential.
    Anyway. Im not pumping here. lol Just wanted to share my find.
    lol buy at .01 wait till it hit $10 you looking at a diamond mine, no one will calll you crazy then!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123