Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Canmannc Account Talk

Default Canmannc Account Talk

Still have 1 more IFT this month. All in the F and need suggestions on timing a move.

Default Re: Canmannc Account Talk

I do too, waiting for a break to the upside with conformation the next day. If that happens you don't want to be in the "F" if the market breaks to the downside bonds should go up, but not always.

Thanks nnuut...I'll watch for that. However if I wait till the next day to confirm it may be late.

Stinking desert valley of bad air quality, AZ

That's the magic of our time restriction on IFTs.

Starting out #10 on monthly tracker . Now if I can figure out how to go up not down...I was sitting at 30 something last week and ended up at 103...I don't understand that. Oh well.

100% "S"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by canmannc View Post
    Starting out #10 on monthly tracker . Now if I can figure out how to go up not down...I was sitting at 30 something last week and ended up at 103...I don't understand that. Oh well.

100% "S"
    Not sure about that, I think there are hidden PS subscribers we don't see during until the final monthly results.
    Retired, 50G/50C_ BLOG: Stats for April, 2024 Stats

Quote Originally Posted by JTH View Post
    Not sure about that, I think there are hidden PS subscribers we don't see during until the final monthly results.
    So much for that...from #10 to #831 I don't even know

I wouldn't worry about that, if the S Fund roars back to life this month you could end up back at the top.

Quote Originally Posted by craigerv View Post
    I wouldn't worry about that, if the S Fund roars back to life this month you could end up back at the top.
    Thanks craigerv, I'll be hanging on through to downs and anticipate the ups exceed the downs.

boy am I confused How is that I have been in the S fund all month and have a 1.23% gain MTD and someone else also in S fund all month has 2.90% gain MTD? Can anyone explain how that is possible? Is the Autotracker broke?

1.23% is currently the monthly return for the S Fund. If you are refering to maverick06, he got in at the end of the day on May 01 so he missed the big drop on the first day. If you are looking at someone who subscribes to a premium service, their trades aren't listed right away so they may in fact not have been in the S Fund all month. Only time will tell.
    Allocations as of COB Dec 28 : 100% S. | Retirement Date:Dec 2025
    Past Returns:
    2020 31.85%,2019 27.97%,2018 -3.36%,2017 13.10%, 2016 -1.79%, 5Yr Avg 12.61%

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus View Post
    1.23% is currently the monthly return for the S Fund. If you are refering to maverick06, he got in at the end of the day on May 01 so he missed the big drop on the first day. If you are looking at someone who subscribes to a premium service, their trades aren't listed right away so they may in fact not have been in the S Fund all month. Only time will tell.
    Thanks Cactus. However I was referring to Rickter_Spatz. His last IFT was in Apr so he has been S fund since May1 same as me. What do you think would cause that difference? Thanks, Joel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast