Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Daylight Savings

  1. #1
    Intrepid_Timer's Avatar
    Intrepid_Timer is offline Premium Service Reputation: 2284
    Likes received: 2931
    Likes given: 2010
    AutoTracker

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    7,972
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Daylight Savings

    Do we need to adjust our time settings for the board? It seems to be running an hour ahead now.


  2.  
  3. #2
    RealMoneyIssues's Avatar
    RealMoneyIssues is online now TSP Guru Reputation: 6349
    Likes received: 1475
    Likes given: 2587
    AutoTracker

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7,924

    Default Re: Daylight Savings

    Quote Originally Posted by Intrepid_Timer View Post
    Do we need to adjust our time settings for the board? It seems to be running an hour ahead now.
    The times showing for me seem to be fine...

    Do you have the DST set to automatic in your general settings?

  4.  
  5. #3
    nnuut's Avatar
    nnuut is offline Moderator | TSP Legend Reputation: 8396
    Likes received: 2211
    Likes given: 1583
    AutoTracker

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Boiled Peanut, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    34,005

    Default Re: Daylight Savings

    Mine's OK!
    Links Crude Settle $51.53 03-04-2015
    +$1.01 Gain
    Elections Have Consequences

  6.  
  7. #4
    nasa1974's Avatar
    nasa1974 is offline Moderator Reputation: 3419
    Likes received: 690
    Likes given: 222
    AutoTracker

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    6,843

    Default Re: Daylight Savings

    I'm looking alright.
    May the force be with us.

  8.  
  9. #5
    Frixxxx's Avatar
    Frixxxx is offline Moderator Reputation: 7664
    Likes received: 1199
    Likes given: 1767
    AutoTracker

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Suffolk, VA
    Posts
    6,188

    Default Re: Daylight Savings

    If your clock (for the board) did not update this weekend, complete the following:

    In the right upper corner click settings.

    On the left under My Account click General Settings.

    Scroll Down to Dat & Time Options and locate DST Correction Option:

    Select Automatically detect DST settings

    Set It, and Forget It!

    Have a great day all!
    There are two types of people: Those that can extrapolate from incomplete data.
    Tracker = 100%-C ::::Real World = [93%-C] [7%-S] 10/28/2014

  10.  
  11. #6
    Intrepid_Timer's Avatar
    Intrepid_Timer is offline Premium Service Reputation: 2284
    Likes received: 2931
    Likes given: 2010
    AutoTracker

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    7,972
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Daylight Savings

    Quote Originally Posted by Frixxxx View Post
    If your clock (for the board) did not update this weekend, complete the following:

    In the right upper corner click settings.

    On the left under My Account click General Settings.

    Scroll Down to Dat & Time Options and locate DST Correction Option:

    Select Automatically detect DST settings

    Set It, and Forget It!

    Have a great day all!
    Thanks! That was all set okay. Guess I just need to log off and log back on maybe.............

  12.  
  13. #7
    Frixxxx's Avatar
    Frixxxx is offline Moderator Reputation: 7664
    Likes received: 1199
    Likes given: 1767
    AutoTracker

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Suffolk, VA
    Posts
    6,188

    Default Re: Daylight Savings

    Quote Originally Posted by Intrepid_Timer View Post
    Thanks! That was all set okay. Guess I just need to log off and log back on maybe.............
    The Milk_man never sleeps?
    There are two types of people: Those that can extrapolate from incomplete data.
    Tracker = 100%-C ::::Real World = [93%-C] [7%-S] 10/28/2014

  14.  

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
S&P 500 (C fund)
[Chart]
Dow Completion (S fund)
[Chart]
EFA (I fund)
[Chart]
Bonds (F fund)
[Chart]