So looked at charts last night and this morning. I am now invested 50%G, 25%I and 25%F, but have decided to move more to equities. S fund looks stronger than C, though neither have touched the 20 EMA on Stochastics... but S fund looks to be moving back up. Possibly folks are hopeful something will happen in Congress next week... not holding my breath but I am guessing it might be worth a try. MACD is still not crossed above its signal line but close so until that happens, I am going to TRY to remember this should be a short play--few days.
New allocation is going to be 70%S - 15%C - 15%I. Will see how this works out....
I am wishing everyone the best on investments !!!!!!!