Both Emerging Markets and International ETFs got hit pretty hard and hit its 8% stop loss from its entry from my Ocean Portfolio. The EFA weekly moving average MA-4 crossed below MA-18 and is approaching MA-39. EWY MA-4 is approaching its MA-18. As of Jan 29, both ETFs were stopped out based on the 8% trailing stop.
Currently only TUR with 20% of the Ocean Portfolio is still on hold and the remaining 80% is in cash. I will continue to observe these moving average charts to determine what my next move will be.
The TSP portfolio suffered the same way that EFA is stopped out and I replaced it with 100% AGG.
Traders Pick still holds 100% TUR as of now.